5

(For this one I'm using their names not to get confused .but just pretend it's their fake names, that and I'm lazy).

TW: small cursing. Nothing major

The camp was a total disaster as captain Shang ordered everyone around.

"Okay gentlemen, thanks to your new friend Ping, you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice. And

Tomorrow, the real work begins."

All the recruits glared at Mulan aka ping.

Suddenly they hear horses approaching,

Shang and chi fu look over to see two horsemen with a red and gold carriage.

"What is this?" Chi fu asked more to himself

"What is this?" Chi fu asked more to himself. Shang Narrows his eyes as he strode over to them, with Chi fu behind him leaving the recruits. The two horsemen stop, and Shang notices another man steering the carriage.

"What is the meaning of this?" Chi fu demands.

"Excuse me, but I'll ask the questions here, thank you!" The man in green snips back, dismounting his horse to stand before them.

"Who is in charge here?"

"That would be me, can I help you with something?" Shang replies, looking at the man up and down.

"Yes of course, my name is Advisor Kei taiho, I come from a far away kingdom hidden behind the mountains."

"What kingdom? Chi fu says, narrowing his eyes.

" The Kingdom of Hou, it's in the Northern hemisphere. We've lived there for centuries in peace but a month ago assassins ransacked and destroyed the entire kingdom. The emperor and empress were killed. Fortunately the princess and two of her bodyguards were able to get her out in time, we came to find you, to escort us to the palace where the princess can claim sanctuary " he explains.