06 | She-Hulk

"I just left Jake's game, it would take me around 15 minutes to get there" Max's voice came through my phone.

Oh wow

"Max, It's like I'm super glued to the chair and the bell guess off in 15. What do I do" I practically squeaked.

Max's voice crackled through the call, and she couldn't hold back a giggle, "Well, Selena, it looks like you've found yourself in a situation that's stickier than a bubblegum factory!"

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Max, this isn't the time for puns! I need help!"

I glanced around the classroom, desperately searching for a familiar face. It was like playing a real-life game of "Where's Waldo," except I was the one glued to a chair, and Waldo had taken the day off.

"You- he.. hello? Ca- you hear m-?"

"Max, your voice is breaking" I said as I went though my bag to find anything helpful.

The call ended eventually due to Max's network issue, leaving me to fend for myself

Of all the days for Max and her boyfriend Jake to go AWOL, it just had to be today, the day I desperately needed some backup.

I gave myself a pep talk, feeling like a determined Houdini ready to escape the most absurd trap ever. "Alright, Selena, you got this," I whispered to myself, channeling all the courage I could muster.

With a careful strategy in mind, I pushed my chair back, and with a series of awkward contortions, I managed to slide my hands from my long, loose sleeves into the yokes of my sweatshirt. It felt like a battle between fabric and freedom, with the sweatshirt refusing to let go of me

But I wasn't giving up that easily. With a final, determined yank, I pulled the fabric up, even though it clung to me like a clingy ex. Inch by inch, I scooted down the chair, twisting and bending myself in ways that no yoga instructor would ever recommend.

FINALLY!

I finally wriggled my way out of the chair, leaving me standing there in the classroom, clad only in my bra and shorts. I couldn't help but feel my face turn fifty shades of red.

Great day to be naked

The room had emptied out, but I couldn't shake the feeling that somewhere, there was a hidden camera crew ready to announce that I'd just been pranked on national television. I took a deep breath, trying to muster whatever dignity I had left.

"Well," I mumbled to myself, "I guess I just redefined the term 'fashionably late' for the entire school."

I quickly glanced the empty classroom around and checked the clock, alright 5 minutes in hand.

I eyed the cursed sweatshirt still attached to the chair, taunting me like a stubborn stain. Then, with adrenaline pumping through my veins, I summoned all my inner strength, channeling my inner Hulk.

With a mighty heave, I pulled and tugged with all my might. There was a sudden ripping sound that echoed through the room, and the sweatshirt had a gaping hole that could fit a family in.

I clutched the holey sweatshirt like a trophy and braced myself for the impending waterworks, all while mentally preparing for the hilarious tale I was about to tell Max.

And to add to the climax, the bell went right off. Shoot!

Without a moment to lose, I hastily threw on the hole-ridden sweatshirt, thankful for the coverage it provided.

It didn't

I looked like a beggar and a scarecrow with holes in all the wrong places

My fashion statement might have been questionable, given the looks I got as I sprinted down the corridor and to the restroom.

I opened the door only to be welcomed by the infamous Bianca Carrington herself.

"Oh look who it is"

Bianca shot me a disapproving scowl as she carefully placed her Charlotte Tilbury's red lipstick into her already crowded makeup bag.

Her reflection in the mirror radiated both frustration and determination as she meticulously adjusted her hair, making sure it cascaded just right, and bent down to tug at her striking red boots, ensuring they were perfectly aligned.

"For all I thought, you have quite the bod looser"

She said as she gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and then continued to forcefully remove my glasses.

What the heck

"You have the rest of your life to be a jerk, why not take today off?" I scowled back, reaching for my glasses.

"Oh, sweetheart. I never knew you talked, I hope you don't after this"

She reached out to Asal, who was engrossed in getting her eyeliner perfectly winged. With a sly glint in her eyes, Bianca plucked one of the phones from the table.

"Oops, sorry-not-sorry" Asal said mischievously as she shoved the phone right in front of my face. It took me a few seconds to realize what was on the phone-it was an Instagram post.

Of me.

Trying to pull the sweatshirt off my chair, with my boobers practically out and a face I didn't know I made.

Tears started blurring my vision.

"Shoot, here you go" Asal stepped forward sliding my glasses back on

Opening the comments could be the worst thing anyone could possibly do, But curiosity killed me.

"Selena Estrada: The real she-hulk"

Oh I feel it, never mind I see it.

The phone I was holding was already dripping wet.

"Asal, I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she'd look like a British man"

NOT THE TIME TO QUOTE "MEAN GIRLS'', BIANCA!

[A/N]

Damn, that was quite harsh on her. But anyways, do vote and share your comments on this chapter. I would love hearing your thoughts and views. Have a good day!