Chapter 20

BOITUMELO

I stand in front of the mirror and look at my bruised neck. My body is sore from head to toe and my butt is worse I have to lay on my side or with my stomach if I want to sit down. 

Scelo: We have to go again until you're pregnant.

He said walking in and stand behind me. I look at him on the mirror and tears streaming down.

Me: I'm not feeling well Scelo.

Scelo: You're just being a baby Tumi, honestly how will you be able to handle being pregnant if you keep crying like this. 

Me: (sobbing) I'm asking you to be gentle that's all.

Scelo: Sex is in the mind Tumi if you keep thinking about pain you will feel it. You should let you body loose and enjoy the experience like I do. Try to rest I will see you later.

Me: Where are you going

Scelo: Out!

He kisses my head and walks to the closet. He comes back wearing a jacket and take his phone and car keys before walking out. Tears streamed down. So he won't apologise for what he did?

NKOSIKHONA

I puffed and log out of the app. Phiwe has been blue ticking my texts on WhatsApp I don't know what went wrong. Last time I checked everything was okay between us.

Bonga: Still not answering your text?

Me: (sigh) Honestly bafo I don't know what to do anymore. I spoke to her early yesterday and everything was fine between us. 

Sne: What did you do to her?

She muttered walking in the lounge and put a pack of heineken. My brother and I were watching soccer highlights.

Me: Mkami what could I possibly do? I did nothing wrong she wanted to celebrate my achievement but I couldn't because I was working double shift.

Bonga: Woman are complicated species bafo they get angry just for fun.

Sne: Hey watch it.

She throws a cushion at him. We chuckle.

Bonga: No offence mkami but yesterday you started a fight just because you wanted uMapholoba.

He points to his dick. Sne blushes.

Me: (chuckling) Okay guys some of us are virgins we don't need to be exposed to such.

Bonga: Virgin my foot bafo yazi if I was you I would have long tap that pussy.

Sne: (gasping) Bonginkosi?

I laugh

Bonga: What? He needs to go there and tap her she will stop this nonsense of ignoring his calls. This mr nice guy shit is not working.

Sne: Don't listen to him wena my second husband his leading you astray. Just go to her place and find out where the problems is and try to sort it. Don't listen to this one.

Bonga: You should be listening to me bafo because we came on this world together. We shared a womb I know what I'm talking about. Don't listen to our wife.

I crack up into fit of laughter while Sne giggles. His so serious.

Bonga: I will teach you one or two things on this game. Starting by watching porn.

Sne punches him. We erupted in laughter.

Bonga: (laughing) Ouch mkami you're so abusive. I don't know why I married you.