A/N

Hi! As listed in the disclaimers all the ghouls are based off the onstage personalities and are in no way related to the people behind the masks.

Let's get a little background and how I write first if you haven't read one of my stories before:

This story is Dewdrop Ghoul x Reader who is initially human. I write in androgynous terms to appeal to all my readers! I have another story where I do this called "Say Cheese!" Please feel free to check it out.

A quick TW that the reader will have a near death experience, and even though I will not go in much detail, there will be some triggering topics ahead in the first chapter. If this is not something you enjoy please go to chapter two, where there will be exposition from chapter one without the scary parts!

There will be mention of trauma throughout the chapters, hopefully light mentions. Any major TW will be highlighted at the beginning.

Dewdrop was a Multi ghoul between water and fire, his eyes showcase this as one of them is blue and the other is an orangey-red.

You, as the reader will become half ghoul, inheriting his powers of water, taking them from him, leaving him as just a fire ghoul.

I'm going to try and have some interactions with other ghouls (non romantic) just so it's not all Dew.

Like "Say Cheese!" the living Papa's are Primo, Secondo and Copia. The First twos deaths were publicity stunts for the band. Terzo is actually dead, beheaded. The ghouls respective to each Papa are still around but don't tour anymore and instead help around the clergy. Nihil is also dead.

Aether is still around, and Phantom and Aurora are not part of the band yet, I do not plan to have them in this story, sorry!

I will do a Q/A chapter if I get enough questions!

If you don't want exposition/ story this book is not for you, sorry. If you still want to read this, there will be an asterisk (*) on the romance heavy chapters!

Mature chapters will stay out of this book until I get enough requests!

Please enjoy!