1.

Last warning for the triggers listed in the A/N, there will be mentions of death and physical abuse.

————————————>

Your tears stung in your eyes as you were thrown onto the ground of the forest by your abuser, someone from your life who had repeatedly taken advantage of you until today. You finally stood up to them, but it was no use as you remained on the ground, beaten and battered, bleeding from your sides and mouth. Screaming in the middle of the night in the forest seemed useless, yet you did it anyways, hoping that someone, anyone could help you.

"You fucking bitch," you abuser spat, "you really thought that after everything I've done for you that you could just leave? Disrespect me?" They kicked you once more, you yelped as the impact moved you to your side. "You're such a waste of space, I can't believe I spent so much time on you, we could have had something nice, but now you're going to die."

"Please.." you wheezed, trying to pick yourself up, only met with a kick to your face and you abuser leaning over you.

"It's too late for apologies, bitch. I've helped you from the day you met me, you gave me nothing, so why should I give you another chance, huh?" They spat on you, and turned, "you're too deep in the forest for anyone to help you anyways. Goodbye, {Name}," they laughed evilly, leaving you to die.

Your vision was going black now, hard to see and hard to breath, your chest rising and falling irregularly as your abuser walked away. You fought for consciousness, crawling yourself up to a tree trunk and propping yourself up against it to check on your wounds. The pain was too much, and you quickly passed out after seeing your body so battered.

As you slipped out of consciousness, you heard a low voice, "this way! I heard screaming!" Hurried footsteps rushed to your side, and you forced your eyes open to see your savior, but you couldn't hold it for long, going limp as someone's arms wrapped around you.

You regained consciousness later on, but your eyes felt too heavy and puffy to open. You focused on the sensations around you, it was quiet except for some pacing footsteps. You could feel the soft sheets around you, someone had placed you in a bed, you couldn't smell anything as you felt a bandage around your nose, you could hear a monitor beeping, probably for your pulse, which was weak.

The footsteps grew quiet as the door opened, "are they awake?" A masculine and somewhat nasally voice spoke.

"No." A feminine one said.

You were awake though, your body ached too much to move, and your chest felt too heavy to breathe, did you abuser break some ribs too? You felt like you were trapped, and your heart rate increased as you began to panic.

Heels clacked against the floor and a soft hand held yours, "it's okay, shhh." Her voice was soothing, but you knew it wasn't okay. Despite the woman encouraging you to hold on, you slipped away.

You fell back into your mind again, hearing the sounds of rushing feet to your bedside as the beeping faded from your ears.

"Oh satan!" A feminine voice screamed, and more footsteps rumbled as you fell deeper into an eternal dream.

You were cold, oh so cold. In your mind you could see yourself in a mirror, what a strange dream. You were disgusting, muddy and beaten to a pulp, bruises all over and gashes from where sticks had ripped your skin open, a broken nose. You cried, was this the end? You couldn't feel the warmth of life anymore inside you, you couldn't feel anything at all, and your reflection changed to show that, you were healed, back to your normal self, but there was no light in your eyes. Your reflection now unfamiliar to you. A dark tall figure stood behind you in the mirror and you turned around to see nothing there. You tried to back into the mirror behind you for stability but it disappeared, you stumbled onto your ass with a shout. You looked up to see this figure again, scrambling to your feet and running away.