10.

You froze for a moment before stepping inside, "oh, didn't know I was supposed to come in."

"You said I could practice around you, so I figured I'd take you up on that offer." He mentioned, gesturing for you to take a seat on the couch as he pulled over a chair.

You sat down on the couch, settling in since you figured you'd be here a while.

His door was still open, but you didn't say anything since he had already walked back over to the chair with his guitar.

"Do you play anything?" He asked, making sure his guitar was tuned, his focus remaining on his guitar.

You shook your head, "I've fussed around with a couple different things, but never really got the chance to explore them."

"Hm," Dew replied simply, starting to play.

You could watch and listen to this for hours, even though the music was heavy, it was one of the most peaceful things you had ever heard or seen. The way his gaze stayed laser focused on the instrument, how his hands made playing look so easy, effortless. When Dew was really into it, his hair moved along with the stroke of his guitar because of how his head bopped. Sometimes, a solo would have him focused enough he would be making a weird concentrated face, but you enjoyed all of it.

You weren't even remotely tired, but this music made you want to doze off, he wanted to make you doze off. It was strange, how you felt this connection to him, maybe it wasn't just because he saved you. Maybe this was something else entirely, something you'd been needing.

His eyes closed as he continued, your own head mimicking the bopping movement he did. You watched his his fingers as they pressed against the fretboard, delicate yet purposeful. Dew looked as if this instrument was the most treasured thing in his life in this moment, he almost forgot you were there by the looks of it, being surprised when he looked up to see you.

He had been practicing for about an hour, maybe a little longer than that, when someone rapped a knock out on the doorframe.

Both of your attention made your heads snap towards the door to see Swiss, already striding in.

"Thought since your door was open you were taking visitors?" The Multi ghoul asked.

"Sure, I guess," Dew said, setting his guitar aside.

Swiss joined you on the couch, "ah, don't stop on my account, I'm just bored of doing nothing."

"I was going to stop soon anyways, didn't want to bore {Name}, here, they were starting to fall asleep," he chuckled.

"I wasn't bored, I was relaxed, you play very nicely," you explained, opposing the assumption you were growing sleepy.

Dew teasingly nodded, standing up to put his guitar on its stand, "sure."

Swiss chuckled and got comfortable on the couch, kind of spreading out, but not encroaching on your space, "I can't blame you, he is pretty boring." He joked.

"He is not," you defended, a smile playing on your lips.

The fire ghoul seemed to appreciate that, taking a seat back in his chair across from the couch, "either way, it was enough for today." He turned his attention to Swiss, "what are you bringing to game night?"

Swiss smiled mischievously, "well, I wanted to bring Twister, but it seems you already have it, so I'm just going to pass on bringing a game."

Dew and Swiss shared a knowing glance, probably in reference to the last time they played.

"Okay, what happened last time? Dew said he'd show me when game night comes, but now I'm really curious!" You asked, looking at Swiss since you knew the other wouldn't tell you.