3.

You entered the dining hall, it was grand and plenty of tables filled the area, a long line on one side where people lined up for food. You, Rain and Dew joined this line, grabbing your food and guiding you over to their table despite the protests that Dew gave.

Cumulus saw you approaching and patted the empty seat next to her, which you gladly took.

You were able to get properly introduced to the rest of the ghouls who were present for the ritual that saved your life, the tallest being Mountain, the second tallest was Swiss. The two girls other than Cumulus were Cirrus and Sunshine, and the stocky one who sat on the other side of Dew was Aether.

You sat shyly while you ate your food, answering the various questions the ghouls had for you, and learning that Swiss was the one that found you with Dew. You thanked them both, Swiss smiling at you whilst Dew rolled his eyes. You didn't understand why he was being so standoffish, especially since Papa said he offered to save you.

Lunch continued without any issues and you decided not to go back to training with Rain for the day, you had enough excitement with your new tail. Dew took the plates to the kitchen staff to help clean up and then excused himself.

Rain shrugged, it's not like he could force you to do anything. Cumulus offered to take you to the clergy closet to find clothes that suited your style, to which you agreed.

Mountain and Sunshine tagged along, just happy to spend time getting to know you.

"Normal the closet does loans, but we have a policy for newcomers that let's them pick out five outfits to keep!" Cumulus explained happily, and opened the door, greeting the sister at the front desk.

You greeted her too, the other two behind you doing the same as they followed inside. You couldn't believe your eyes, it was like a mini thrift store in there. Your jaw was agape, and Cumulus laughed, shutting it with a simple push upwards.

"Go ahead! Pick what you like!" Cumulus smiled.

You felt like you were having a field day, you couldn't wear what you wanted before you came here, so you felt like a kid in a candy store.

Sunshine and Cumulus giggled at your excitement, Mountain simply smiled at how quickly you got lost in the closet. The three of them stood at the front while you searched for clothes, you found a few outfits but were unsure whether or not they would look good. You didn't know if it would be appropriate to ask them either, so you went to the makeshift dressing room to try a few pieces on.

It had been a few minutes since they last saw you from over the clothes, and they started to worry just a little bit.

"{Name}?" Cumulus called out.

"I'm over here!" You called from behind the curtain, emerging in your uniform and a few clothes slung over your arms.

"Oh good, found stuff?" She asked with a smile, Mountain and Sunshine coming up behind her.

"I'm not sure, I haven't gotten to explore what I like to wear so I don't know what looks good on me." You explained solemnly.

"Hmm.. tell me what you're going for," Cumulus said, getting a glint in her eyes.

You described to her what you wanted to wear, and how you wanted to feel and she took you by the arm, pulling things off the racks and handing them to you, shoving you towards the mirrors to see how much you liked them.

Mountain and Sunshine left after about an hour of this, wishing you luck since you got Cumulus fired up. You thanked them and continued on with searching for clothes, eventually emerging successful after another hour or so.