12.

You sat back down with the group, Swiss handed you 7 cards, all face down.

"You didn't peek, did you?" You joked, and he looked playfully offended.

"I would never!" Swiss said with a hand over his chest, as if he were wounded.

Nonetheless, the game carried out as normal, you ended up winning first though. Mountain won next, and soon enough it was a game between Swiss and Cumulus, with Cumulus in the lead with three cards left, Swiss had twelve.

Dew was still joking with about how he would have beat you if it weren't for Rain giving him a draw four, to which you just shook your head.

"You really wouldn't have unless you had a draw four," you answered, then shushing him so you could watch the rest of the game play out.

You liked how the ghouls just kept playing even after someone won, it made the game feel like it lasted longer, and allowed the ghouls with short attention spans to have conversation while the game continued.

Cumulus eventually won after Swiss had drawn more than enough cards, playfully tossing them down on the floor after she won.

"How did you only have blue and yellow?" Cumulus giggled, helping pick up the cards and get ready to deal another match.

"I really don't know," Swiss shrugged.

You snorted, "that's some bad luck right there."

"Well not everyone can be as lucky as you, {Name}," Sunshine poked, "you won within just a few turns! How can that be fair?"

You didn't know, just shaking your head with a smile as you were handed your new cards.

You all played Uno for just a little longer, getting through 3 more matches before people started to get bored of it.

"Twister time?" Smirked Dew, rubbing his hands together like an evil scientist.

Aether picked up the Monopoly board and asked Sunshine if he could sit on the bed with Rain and Cumulus.

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine this time," you encouraged, really wanting to play with them, but you understood that they didn't trust Dew very much with the game.

They still set up monopoly on Sunshine's bed, and Mountain joined them so they would have a fourth player, leaving you to play Twister with the others.

Dew and Swiss set up the mats while you chatted with Cirrus and Sunshine, eventually standing up to start stretching.

"Okay, I think we're ready," Swiss smiled, "since there's only the five of us, I figured we could just use one mat."

"Mhm," Sunshine raised a brow, "no funny business?"

"None," Dew and Swiss said in unison, the shorter of the two raising a hand as if to swear to it.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled, taking your place at the edge of the Twister mat with Sunshine and Cirrus, Swiss and Dew on the opposite side.

"Who's going first?" Sunshine asked.

Swiss shrugged, "you? It's your room after all."

She flicked the spinner, and soon enough, you had all gotten a couple turns in, causing you and Swiss to be placed uncomfortably under the others in a weird position.

You huffed as you spun the spinner, placing your hand back down carefully, "you know, maybe we should have gotten the second mat out..."

Swiss snickered, "maybe, but this is way more fun."