The sleepover

Authors note: Bit of back story for the one-shots. Eve is playing Audrey in Gran Turismo. So it will either be like the actors or the characters they play because I wanna do that.

Eve's POV:
It had been a few weeks since we finished up filming for Gran Turismo and only last week I had got back to Cardiff because the last few weeks we were filming the last bits in France. I still talked to a lot of the cast members and we came up of an idea for a sleepover. It was decided that since my flat was bigger I was going to host it and I had just got back from getting snacks. I got straight in the shower because Cardiff is so cold for no reason and a shower would warm me up. After my shower I got into my favourite panda pjs and did my skincare and tied my hair up into a messy ponytail.
My main lights to my room were turned off and I had LED lights on. I got the snacks out and sorted into their own separate bowls. After I finally finished setting up for the sleepover I heard the doorbell ring.
I opened the door to see my favourite 6'5 dark haired dork. "Hi Eve!!!" He said excitedly. It was Archie, he was in a hoodie, joggers and mix match socks. "Hii Archie." I said and I let him in my flat. "Why the mix match socks?" I asked. He looked down at his feet and then his face went bright red. "Ermmmm I thought I they were matching but I didn't double check." He said. He looked really embarrassed. "That is such a you thing to do." I said and he immediately looked back up. "Hey!!" And gave me a gentle shove.
More and more people followed and we did Karaoke, hide and seek, watching scary movies, telling stories and a massive pillow fight.
More hours went by later and while watching Paddington 2 I heard a loud snore coming from the ground. I looked down to see Archie fast asleep next to Darren's dog (Tilly) who he brought with him. Next to Archie was his phone unlocked. I gave Darren and Emilia a look. I quietly moved to grab Archie's phone and took a picture of him and placed it on insta.

The instagram post:

Likes @evening.to.you and 200,000 others.
99% of people can't tell the difference between this man and this dog.

Comments:
@Dk.habour: WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO ARCHIE??????
Evening.to.you: don't worry about it 🤭
@User 1: I actually can't tell the difference. 
@User 2: no one can tell me that they are they ain't the same picture.

"He is gonna kill us when he finds out what we did?" Emilia said laughing her head of.
"But it was so worth it!" Darren said. I look down to the still sleeping Archie on the floor and stood up of the sofa and got him a pillow and a blanket. I gently placed the pillow under his head and placed the blanket over him. When I turned around they gave me questionable looks. "What?" I said confused. I sat down next to Darren and Emilia. "You like him." Darren said. "No I don't." I said.
When spent the rest of the night watching movies until I started to feel heavy and then I dozed off to sleep.

Archie's POV:
I woke up on the floor? How did I end up here? I look at my phone to see that the time was 2:30 in the morning. Also why did I have 20,000 notifications on insta. I opened up my phone and there was a picture with me fast asleep on the floor next to Tilly. I started to laugh to myself. I look up to see Eve kinda falling off the sofa. She was fast asleep and I didn't want her falling and hurting herself in her sleep. So I gently got up and picked her up and placed her on the floor. I got her pillow and blanket that she was wrapped in and placed it back round her. Under the moonlight she looked beautiful. God I wish I could tell her how I felt. I moved my pillow next to hers and then fell asleep next to her.