Nightmares

AUTHOR NOTE: This isn't an actual scene in Gran Turismo I just came up with the idea of it. This isn't Archie X Eve. It's Jann x Audrey. :)

Jann's POV:
It was a rainy old night and I was back in Cardiff since Motorsport season didn't start until late September and I was spending the night at Aubrey's. Everything was perfect in my life. I am getting there with my dad, my mum has still be pretty supportive of me so is Coby. Me and Audrey made it official a few months ago. Jack and Danny are still being the absolute best ever. Everything was okay but there was one thing still eating away at me. The crash. I was physically fine but mentally was a whole other nightmare. I still struggled with sleep. Flashes of the crash happened. Having to watch myself crash and then see myself being carried into an air ambulance then to my side I watch a person die right infront of me.

Me and Audrey had an amazing night staying up watching movies and eating snacks and around 12:00 Audrey fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled. She didn't deserve a boyfriend like me. I look down and turn off the tv and gently move so I don't wake her up and I too feel physically exhausted and fall asleep.

I wake up. I am imminently know where I am. I hear the roaring of the engines and then I see my car. It goes up up and flips. I feel sick. And then crashes straight into the barrier. I run to try and get away but I can't. It's like my feet are stuck to the ground with superglue and I have watch this. I try and squeeze my eyes shut and get out. But I can't. Suddenly I hear the sound of an ambulance and then Jack. I blink back my tears. I watch myself get carried into the air ambulance. I look dead. I couldn't even begin to think how Jack felt. Then I hear a woman scream and I see a person dying in her arms. I caused this. I am a murder. Then I am in darkness. All I can do is scream and cry hoping to get out of this prison.....

Audrey's POV:
I wake up all of a sudden and look at the clock. 3:00AM. I am laying down on my bed and the tv is turned off which I think Jann turned it off. Suddenly I hear a scream and snap my head to my side to see Jann curled up screaming. Tears ran down his face. I gently move over to him. I already knew what it was about. The crash. He always had dark circles under his eyes which i concluded that he was finding it hard to move on. I pulled him gently into my arms and gently stroked his curly dark hair. "Shhhh it's okay. It's okay. Your not there now." I said gently. After whispering gentle words to him reassuring him that it was okay. He opened his eyes. Regret. That's all there was to his eyes. He looked confused then looked at me. "I am so sorry I woke you up didn't I." He said quietly and tried to get out of my arms. But I gently squeezed him tightly. "It's okay you didn't wake me up." I lied. He moved to wipe his tears away. "Was the nightmare about the Crash?" I asked. He nodded. I didn't want to push a lot out of him. He was a very quiet and reserved person who didn't really tell people how he felt. I moved to spoon him so he was the little spoon and I was the big one. Which I had to admit was a little awkward at first since he was like a whole foot taller than me but we made it work.
I felt him go heavy as he tried to fight the urge to go to sleep.
"Don't fight it. It's okay and if anything happens I am here." I said gently.
"I love you.." he said quietly. I gave him a gentle kiss on the back of his head.
"Love you too." I said before falling asleep too holding on to Jann as if he would break into a million pieces if I don't.