Ice cream

Authors NOTE: This is Archie X Eve. Also note this chapter contains a bit of ED. If you don't feel comfortable reading it then skip it.

Archie's POV
I have been dating Eve now for a month now, it's weird how she went from being my best friend to my girlfriend. Something was always off about her though. Not like in a really bad way, just sometimes she didn't really eat that much. Like one day while we were filming Gran Turismo she didn't eat anything all day and she fainted. Luckily she didn't get hurt because I was there to catch her. It was then I realized something was really really wrong. I convinced her after a week of nagging her to go and see a doctor. She did. It turned out she had an ED. Which was not that much of a shocker to me, but we worked around it together. There are some days she is okay and she can eat but some days she finds it really difficult.
Today was one of those days. I knew by the way she had that look in her eyes when we woke up this morning with the sun shining in my face.
It was 11:00AM, on a Saturday morning in Cardiff, and I had an idea.
"Hey darling, I am have a surprise for you." I said coming up behind her and giving her a hug.
I saw her smile in the mirror, since she was in the bathroom.
"I will be ready in a hour okay." She said giving me a kiss on my cheek and I immediately went bright red.
"Love you!!!!!!!!" I said walking out of the bathroom and going to get dressed. I heard her chuckle.
"YOUR SUCH A DORKKK!!!" I heard her say back.

(One hour later)

Eve's POV:
I got dressed into a pair of baggy jeans, a random t-shirt I had and a pair of trainers and met up with my boyfriend at the front door. He was wearing a cap, jeans and a pair of trainers.
"Wow...." Archie said lost for words.
I gave him a kiss on the lips and he immediately responded and pulled me in and kissed me harder. After a bit he pulled away and turned to me with a bright red face.
"You could say that again. That kiss. Wow." I said stunned. He gave me a dorky little smile. "Let's go babe. Are you ready for your surprise." He asked and I nodded and we went out of the house and locked the door. We got into the car and drove down the street. I put on our playlist that Archie made on Spotify because he loves doing that sort of thing.
We drove for ten minutes longer and stopped outside my favourite ice cream shop. I felt sick. Come one Eve you can do this. Archie planned this surprise for you. Don't ruin this. I felt hand placed on my wrist. "Hey." He said quietly that made me look at him into his gorgeous brown eyes. "If you don't feel like eating today. You don't have to, I can take us somewhere else. " he said neverously. "It's okay, I can do it." I said giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded still looking a bit unsure.
We got out of the car and walked into the ice cream shop holding hands. It's was quiet today in the shop which was unusual for a Saturday afternoon but it was fine. We ordered our ice cream and decided on a ice cream sundae which we could share.
We sat down in our booth and waited, while we were waiting I felt Archie's leg shaking like crazy. I gently took a hold of his hand and gave him a concerned look.
"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded and shook it off.
"What about you?" He asked, he did that a lot. Putting people before himself. Sometimes that is so sweet but in moments like this he is the one who panicking. "I am fine Archie I promise you." I said then I reached over the table since I was sitting on the other side of the booth, and gave him a quick kiss. Instantly his shaking calmed down and he reached other the table and gave me a quick but loving kiss.
I decided to take my phone out and took a picture of Archie and put it on instagram.

Likes: archmadkwe, dk.habour and 20,000 others.
Evening.to.you: Him ❤️❤️.
Comments:
archmadkwe: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Evening.to.you: Nah I love you more 😘
archmadkwe: NUH UH!!!
Dk.habour: OMG you too are literally obsessed with each other 🙄
Evening.to.you: What you mean?????
User 1: They are so cute 🥰
User 2: Archie>>>

5 minutes later our ice cream came out, it was massive. I looked at it for a bit before taking a spoon and taking the smallest amount of the ice cream and placed it in my mouth. It was so so good. Then I felt something being flicked onto my nose. I looked up and saw Archie laughing. "What?" I said confused. Archie did say anything he just kept laughing. I opened my mirror which was in the bag I took out with me and saw whipping cream on my nose.
"You are such a dork.." I said before flicking whipped cream at Archie which landed right on his small beard.
Now I was laughing and Archie was stunned.
I reached other to kiss him which left him more stunned.
"Love you to babe." I said going back to my side smirking.

We finshed the ice cream and walked out the shop and back into the car.
"Archie."
"Hm."
"Thank you, for the ice cream."
"You don't need to thank me. I am your boyfriend after all."
"I love you Archie. So much."
"Love you too Eve. No matter what shit comes your way. I will Stan by you and love you forever."