New Mutants

Leo's POV:
I can't believe that Donnie stole whatever that weird technology was. If Draxum had it he was most likely going to give it to the foot clan.

Why would he need it though? Dimension Traveling would be the only reason. If that's the reason he had it then he was probably trying to find the foot clan from their dimension.

As the leader of my brothers it's my Job to protect them. "I'd be careful with the machine Donnie, Draxum may be using it for something bad." Donnie nodded.

"What do you think he's trying to use it for?" He asked. "Well if Draxum had it he's probably trying to build an army of foot clans to take us down."

2016 Donnie looked over at our Donnie. "That definitely sounds like something he would do." He agreed. The machine started up again and made the lab flash.

I looked over at the lab. "Uh Donnie? I think it's going off again." He had a shocked look on his face. "It better not be the foot clan!" We all ran over to his lab to check it out.

There were two people standing in Donnie's lab. One with ginger hair and one with a mask on his face. Other Donnie's face turned bright red as he looked at her.

2012April looked over at him. "Donnie? Where are we?" He looked over at them. "We're in another dimension." She had a shocked look on her face. "You mean we're not home anymore?" 2012Casey asked. 2012Donnie nodded.