Not Our Dimension

⚠️Spoiler Warning!⚠️
This chapter and next chapter will contain spoilers from the TMNT book: The Last Ronin. I would highly suggest reading or searching about it before continuing to understand the story!

Donnies POV:
Hmm maybe if we messed around with the machine more we could get them back to their own dimension. I thought to myself.

Other me was looking at the device trying to figure out how that thing brought them there even though I CLEARLY told them what it was.

Mikey looked over at the machine. "Mikey, don't press anything." I could tell by the way he was looking at it he really wanted to press the buttons.

"But Donnie!" He gave me a sad look. "I can't resist the urge any longer." I smacked him.

"No Mikey, we don't even know if it'll bring them back to their own dimension. There's probably more out there than just ours and theirs."

His hands were shaking. "He's right, you know. Once we figure out how this dimension travel thing works we'll let you do the honors of sending us back, alright?"

2012 Donnie patted Mikey on the head. I was looking at the machine trying to observe it. I'm surprised Draxum hasn't found our hideout yet if it has a tracker inside.

2012Mikey hovered over the machine. "Oo a button! I wonder what this does!" We all looked over at him. "Mikey no!" 2012Raph yelled.

But it was already too late. He had already pressed the button. The machine started vibrating and the same light from earlier showed.

As soon as the light went away, we weren't home anymore. At Least not our home. The machine had come with us.

The place looked like New York but was different. I had a bad feeling about this place. There were foot bots crawling everywhere. This definitely isn't a safe place.