Turtles Powers: Mikey's Mystic Hand Powers

Mikey's POV:
Leo from the other dimension looked over at me. "So you're Mikey but from this dimension?" He asked. "Yep, I sure am!" I smiled.

"So, what's different about you? Considering you're from another dimension and all." I got excited. "Well I have mystic hands!" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Mystic hands?" The other Donnie asked. I nodded. "Yep!" My brother Donnie looked at me. "Well I guess we all have to show our powers now." He sighed

He took out his swords and made a portal and went through it. "So he can make portals?" 2012 Donnie asked. I nodded.

"And I'm just the smart one with the cool inventions." Donnie said proudly. Raph rolled his eyes. "Oh please Donnie, the last time you made something cool it tried to kill us."

Donnie looked at Raph in annoyance. "I had no control over that, that only happened once. I will admit though, him trying to kill me was kind of traumatizing."

2012 Donnie looked at My brother Donnie. "So you made a machine turn against you when you created it?" Donnie nodded.

"Well, great ideas don't always work the way they're supposed to." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well if we can't use the machine to bring you home maybe Mikey's mystic hand powers might do the trick." Leo replied.

I looked over at him. "Future me may be able to make a time traveling portal, but I can't, I don't even know how to make a dimension travel portal." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well you better figure it out then Mr Wizzard."  Raph Joked.