The Final Chapter: Finally Getting Home

Leos POV
I portald above him and hit the top of his head. "Get portal chopped!" I yelled. I hit him once again.

We were all fighting him, or at least the ones who were still standing. Splinter walked out and saw us. "What is going on here?!? I'm trying to watch Justu!" He then noticed him.

"How did he find our layer!" I looked over at Donnie who was hitting Draxum with his BO stick. "Well why don't you ask Donnie. Maybe he knows." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Purple! How many times do I have to tell you not to lead the foot clan to us!" Donnie looked over at him. "Well sorry for letting them in when I CLEARLY didn't know the machine had a tracker in it!" He yelled.

"Can we stop arguing and fight him already?!?" I screamed at both of them. Casey grabbed his hockey sticks and started hitting Draxum eventually getting the machine back.

"Master Donatello! Catch!" He threw it towards me. I caught it. "No! That belongs to me!" Draxum yelled as he ran towards me.

"Not anymore, big guy!" I yelled. I quickly flicked the lever and hit the correct buttons. Everyone that didn't belong in this dimension started glowing.

"It was nice getting to know you guys." 2012 Leo said while smiling. "Aww man I don't wanna go yet!" 2012 Mikey said while crying.

"Bye, other me!" Mikey said while crying. "I hope I see you again some day!" 2012 Mikey said while crying. After saying our goodbyes they had finally faded away.

We defeated Draxum and got the others home. "Well gentleman? Shall we get rid of the guy who doesn't belong here?" They all nodded in agreement.

We dragged him out of the layer and into a dumpster a few blocks away. We ordered some pizza and brought it back home. "To celebrate our victory!" I said while holding a slice up in the air.

"To celebrate our victory!" Everyone else repeated as we all took a bite out of the pizza. Maybe we'll see them again someday. For now, we're stuck together. And we'll win no matter what it takes.