Time To Say Goodbye

Mikey's POV:
I sighed. I was trying to make things fun around here but I guess they don't like it. I thought while pouting and crossing my arms.

We needed to keep the portal thingy away from him. Draxum started running towards Donnie who was currently holding it.

He ran over and pushed me out of the way. "Hey! That hurts you know!" He ignored me. "Hey! Stop ignoring me!" Donnie looked over at me.

"Mikey! Your yelling is going to get us into more trouble!" Donnie yelled. It's not my fault he had pushed past me.

I formed glowing yellow chains that came out of my hands. They almost reminded me of a sunrise or sunset with how pretty they were.

I threw them over to Draxum to try to take the box or atleast distract him. He grabbed a hold of the chains and threw me across the room.

I hit the wall pretty hard. But then I heard a crack. "Mikey? What was that sound!?" Leo asked in panic. I looked over at him covered in blood. Tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Oh god, your shell!" Leo said while rushing over to me. He looked at my shell. "Oh god, he really threw you that hard?" He said while crying and then hugged me.

Draxum laughed. "I told you, you're stupid. A runt." He smirked and laughed. "A weakling like you could never defeat me."

I started crying even more. Then the glowing chains came from my hands and they circled around him grabbing him.

He grabbed a hold of my chains and threw me to the ground. My head hit the wall pretty hard and everything got blurry.

"Mikey!" They all screamed. I could barely hear what they were saying. My vision slowly got darker until I blacked out.

They were still fighting him. Donnie's leg got injured pretty badly due to Draxum throwing him as well. Raph was also thrown across the room.

Draxum had gotten his hands on the box and picked it up. "I finally have what I came here for." 2012 Donnie looked over at him. "Oh no you dont!" He yelled.

He ran over and the other brothers who were still up followed him. "If we stick together we can win this!" They all nodded. "Now let's win this and put an end to this battle!" He yelled.