You Cheer Them Up

Henry-

Henry was not having the best of days. His dad was mad at him for whatever reason (when is he not mad at him?) and had given him a good beating as always. Henry went back to his other home that he lived with (Y/N). He had left (Y/N) with Victor for the time being while he was at his fathers house. Before he opened the door he took a big deep breath, he didn't want to be mad at his little one for something that wasn't their fault. He opened the door and found little (Y/N) on the couch contently watching television in Vics' arms.

"Hey, thanks for watching him/her" Henry said as he scooped (Y/N) up and gave him/her a kiss on the forehead.

"Anytime man, how'd it go with your old man?" Vic asked as he packed his stuff up. Henry stood still and made a face at Vic hoping he wouldn't ask further. Vic got the hint and simply nodded and patted Henry on the shoulder as he walked out the door. (Y/N) cooed at Henry as he/she reached his/her hands up to his face. Henry gently grabbed his/her hand and talked in a soft tone.

"Hi baby girl/boy, did you have a good day? Hmm? I bet you did, better than Dadas day at least." he said as he sat in the recliner and put his feet up and rocked (Y/N) slowly. (Y/N) smiled and gave Henry a kiss wherever he/she could. Henry smiled and chuckled a little, even though his day was terrible his prince/princess could always make him smile.

"I love you too sweet girl/boy" Henry said. The rest of the night the father and son/daughter cuddled each other and ended up falling asleep in the recliner.

Patrick-

Pat was in his little mood again. What mood you may ask? It's the mood he gets in where he believes that he is the only real human being on the planet. All he did today was keep to himself and stay isolated. When the guys or anyone else for that matter attempted to talk to him all he did was scream at them and go on a whole rant about how they are just a simulation. When he got home he saw his little girl/boy/child on the playmat, playing with all the buttons that were on it. (Y/N) giggled whenever he/she discovered a new sound and clapped.

"Come on (Y/N), it's time for bed." Patrick said in a monotone voice and picked the child up. He made his way upstairs and into the bathroom. He set (Y/N) down on a little booster seat on the sink and started the bath. He made sure the water was warm enough and put in a bath bomb, making the water your favorite color. He also added in some bubbles and toys, the majority of them being ocean animals. He then undressed (Y/N) and gently put him/her into the bathtub, making sure his/her head doesn't go under the water. (Y/N) giggled as he/she splashed water and began to play with the toys. This made Patrick smile for the first time all day.

"You like the water huh?" He said as he smiled and dipped his hand in the water slowly moving the water around, occasionally pouring some on (Y/N)s' shoulders. The little girl/boy looked at Patrick and smiled. Patrick chuckled and started washing the little one up. Once finished he drained the tub and wrapped (Y/N) up in a towel and took them to the nursery. He picked out pajamas and got him/her all changed and ready for bed.

"Come on little one, let's get a baba before bed." He cooed as he went downstairs to the kitchen and started to heat up a premade bottle from that morning. (Y/N) yawned and laid his/her head on Patricks' shoulder.

"I know sweetheart...we're almost done." Patrick whispered as he took the warm bottle out and headed to the bedroom. He then sat down on the rocking chair and cradled the baby in his hands before feeding him/her the bottle. As the feeding continued he started to tell (Y/N) a story. As he ended the story and the bottle was empty he then placed his son/daughter in the crib and gently put a blanket over him/her.

"Goodnight (Y/N), I love you so much." he whispered and gave (Y/N) a kiss on the head before dimming the lights and leaving the room. As he got into bed for the night and closed his eyes all he could think about was (Y/N) which left him smiling as he fell asleep.

Victor-

Vic had come home from school extremely upset. He had failed a test that he really felt confident in. He had spent hours upon hours studying for this test and he had failed. His parents being the good people that they are were watching (Y/N) while he was at school. As Vic walked through the door with his tear stained cheeks, his mother Linda gave him a look of concern as she held her granddaughter/son.

"Hey...what happened?" Linda said concerned as she put (Y/N) down in her playpen and rushed to her son.

"I failed that damn test...I tried so hard Mom, I really really tried." Vic said as he was fighting back tears. Linda smiled softly and gave him a hug.

"It's okay son, me and your father know you wanted to do well on that test. Don't worry so much, I promise you will still have a good grade in that class. You have been doing great all year." Linda sympathized with Vic. Vic was a good student, always doing well in all his classes.

"Why don't you play with (Y/N)? He/she will make you feel better, trust me." Linda said as she turned to (Y/N) playing with his/her toys. Vic smiled and nodded as he made his way over to the little girl/boy and sat right next to him/her. He grabbed (Y/N)s' favorite stuffie and handed it to him/her. She/he took it with a smile and began babbling on to Vic. Vic smiled with joy at this. He felt this warm feeling in his chest. He felt safe and happy. He brought the girl/boy to his lap and kissed his/her forehead and cuddled him/her the rest of the evening.

Belch-

Belch was driving with (Y/N) in the back seat back home from a day at the park. The duo had a pretty good day. Except for some older kid picking on (Y/N) for the clothes he/she was wearing. Belch found the child's mother and had a conversation with her, which led to nowhere and ended the conversation with telling Belch he was poor and isn't fit for taking care of a child. That really boiled his blood. On the ride home he couldn't stop thinking about it and in doing so made him more angry. As he thought more about the situation the harder he stepped on the gas pedal. At this point he was fuming and then he heard (Y/N) speak up.

"Daddy it's okay, they just don't have good taste in music like we do!" The little girl/boy exclaimed as he/she smiled. Belch looked at him/her through the rearview mirror and smiled. That's what he loved about (Y/N), even though bad things happen to him/her at times he/she will always stand back up.

"You're right kiddo, I should listen to my own advice huh?" Belch questioned. (Y/N) smiled and nodded at the question.

"Now can you please slow down? You gonna get us in trouble." (Y/N) said with a bit of concern in his/her voice. Belch lightly pressed on the brake slowing the vehicle down.

"Sorry baby girl/boy." He said as he smiled. The rest of the day the father and daughter/son played all sorts of imaginative games for the remainder of the day.