First Words

Henry-

(Y/N)'s first word was bam.

Henry and the guys were shooting beer bottles with his dad's gun. As Henry shoot a bottle he heard a voice. 

"BAM!!" the voice said. It was high, but too feminine/masculine to be one of the guys. Henry turned around to find his daughter/son squealing of happiness. Henry gave the child a confused look. He shoot another bottle while looking at (Y/N). 

"BAM!!" (Y/N) squealed. Henry smiled and walked over to (Y/N).

"BAM!!" (Y/N) said again. Henry chuckled.

"Guess daddy was out of the question huh kiddo." Henry said as he ruffled (Y/N)'s hair. 

Patrick-

(Y/N)'s first word believe it or not was fire.

Patrick was lighting his lighter over and over again. Of course he decided it was a good time to be a bad influence on (Y/N) and have him/her watch him. As he light the lighter for the 50th time he heard his daughter/son say their first word.

"Fire." (Y/N) said bluntly with a straight face. Patrick smiled with delight.

"Good girl/boy can u say that again for dada?"Patrick cooed at his tiny offspring. 

"Fire." (Y/N) said in a more happier tone. Pat smiled and lifted his child off the ground and set him/her on his hip.

"Looks like some one's getting a treat today." Patrick cooed as he gave his son/daughter a kiss on the forehead.

Vic-

(Y/N)'s first word was papa. 

Vic was making (Y/N) lunch. (Y/N) wanted his attention but nothing was working.

"Papa." (Y/N) said for the first time. Vic turned to him/her and smiled. Vic turned the stove off and walked up to (Y/N).

"Your such a good girl/boy." Vic cooed. (Y/N) gave him his/her biggest smile.

Belch-

(Y/N)'s first word was vroom.

Belch was fixing his car. (Y/N) was under a tree on a blanket playing. Belch went into the car and started the engine.

"VROOOOM" (Y/N) shouted playfully. Belch stopped the car and looked at his daughter/son and smiled. He walked under the tree and scooped him/her up. Belch peppered (Y/N) in kisses for saying his/her first word.

A/N

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES. SCHOOL STARTED A FEW WEEKS AGO. ANYWAY IF U HAVE ANY REQUEST FOR THIS BOOK YOU CAN COMMENT IT AND I WILL MAKE IT WORK