Trick or Treating

Henry-

Henry was excited to go trick or treating with (Y/N). He never really got to trick or treating after his mom left. His dad never let him out on Halloween night, saying Henry had chores to do. But now he was on his own with his son/daughter. It was (Y/N)'s first time truly understanding how trick or treating worked and he/she was bursting with excitement. Normally Henry would pick out matching costumes for the two of them but this year he let (Y/N) pick what he/she wanted to be for halloween and he would match him/her. This year (Y/N) decided to be a little red riding hood, Henry decided to be the bad wolf. Halloween night, Henry got (Y/N) and himself ready for their night of trick or treating. He got out a camera and took a few pictures of them.

"Alright (N/N) you ready to go trick or treating?" Henry said enthusiastically. (Y/N) nodded and jumped up and down. He/she grabbed his/her pillow case to collect all the candy he/she will get and marched to the front door.

"Come on Daddy we got work to do." (Y/N) said and started to walk to the other houses. Henry chuckled and catched up to him/her. After about 4 hours of trick or treating, the duo started to head home. Along the way (Y/N) got tired and started tripping over things. Henry picked him/her up and carried her the rest of the way home. When he walked in the door he dropped the bag of candy next to the couch and put (Y/N) to bed, changing him/her into pajamas. He smiled and kissed his/her head before leaving the room. While (Y/N) was asleep Henry dumped their candy collection in a big bowl and put it on top of the fridge, sneaking in a few pieces before retreating to bed himself.

Patrick-

Patrick wasn't too keen on trick or treating. He didn't quite understand the point of it. He only takes (Y/N) trick or treating because he/she begged him to. So every year he lets (Y/N) pick out the costumes. This year he/she decided they were going to be zombie chefs. Out of all the costumes (Y/N) had picked out over the years this was the scariest. Patrick got quite invested in the costume making process. He even bought prosthetics and special effects makeup. On Halloween night they only trick or treat for a couple of hours all the while scaring unsuspecting people walking by. When they returned home they picked out what candy they wanted to eat now and saved the rest for later. Every year after trick or treating the father and daughter/son would watch a halloween movie. This year it was The Silence Of The Lambs. Almost halfway through the movie, both (Y/N) and Patrick fall asleep on the couch, still in their costumes.

Victor -

Victor loved Halloween as much as the next person. But he was more of the aesthetic type of Halloween lover, he didn't care much for the horror movies and gore. He wanted to make sure (Y/N) loved Halloween just as much as he did. He was typically the one to pick out the costumes, this year he made him and (Y/N) hippies. (Y/N) seemed to really enjoy the costume, he/ she danced listening to the little bells on his/her vest jingle. Vic smiled and took lots of videos and photos before going out trick or treating. Vic had this neat trick that he used every year. Even though in the beginning of trick or treating (Y/N) would walk, Vic would always bring the stroller. After an hour (Y/N) will get tired of walking and sit in the stroller for the rest of the time. While (Y/N) would be in the stroller and Vic wouldn't see him/her, he would say,

"(Y/N) are you ready for the next house?" if (Y/N) responded they would continue trick or treating. If he/she didn't respond Vic would head back home and put (Y/N) to bed. Before Victor would go to bed himself he would organize the candy by the color of the wrapper and store it away for dessert at dinner time.

Belch-

Belch got (Y/N) obsessed with Halloween, but the scary side of Halloween. Belch always decided what Halloween costumes they were going to wear. Majority of the time it was horror movie characters. This year Belch was Freedy Kruger while (Y/N) was Billy the doll from the SAW movies. This year Belch made a prop for (Y/N) to go with his/her costume; his/her red tricycle. Throughout Halloween night Belch had (Y/N) scare some unsuspecting people. All the teens and adults laughed as (Y/N) rode around on her/his tricycle and giggled. When they got back home (Y/N) dragged his/herself onto the couch and fell asleep. Belch chuckled and covered (Y/N) up with a blanket before going into his room.