First meltdown/tantrum

Henry-

It was night time in Derry, Henry was falling asleep. Just as he closed his eyes he heard his little (y/n) wail for him. Henry checked the time, it was twelve thirty at night. Henry sighed and got out of bed. He walked slowly to (y/n)'s room. Once he opened the door he saw his baby holding onto the rails of his/her crib, crying. When Henry walked up to the crib, (y/n) spoke.

"Dada" he/she whined. 

"What is it this time kiddo?" Henry asked annoyed his child woke him up thirty minutes after midnight. 

"I can't find mister teddy." (Y/n) pouted. Henry should have known, the kid revolves around the bear. He/she won't even let Henry wash it once. It was quite obvious that the kid would need that thing to sleep. Henry lifted (y/n) out of the crib. He hugged his little girl/man and rubbed his/her back gently to calm him/her down.

"I'm sorry baby girl/boy, we'll find mister teddy in the morning." Henry said as he kissed his little ones cheek. (Y/n) was not gonna settle for that answer. 

"But I need mister teddy now!" (Y/n) cried. Of course he/she is gonna have a fit over a toy bear. Henry was too tired to be angry at him/her.

"(Y/n), dada is tired and it's way past your bedtime, I promise you we will find mister teddy in the morning." Henry tried to compromise with his kid. It did not work the way he planned it. (Y/n)'s face was bright red. He/she balled her fingers into fists and started to hit Henry while he/she was crying. Henry did not have time for this tantrum, he just wanted to go to bed and sleep. Before (y/n) could hit him again, Henry caught his/her hands with one hand.

"Excuse me young lady/man, you don't hit and you certainly don't throw a fit over your missing toy when I told you we would find it in the morning." Henry scolded for the first time ever. He didn't want to yell at the poor thing, but he had to. Henry put (y/n) back into the crib and covered him/her with a blanket.

"Now go to sleep." Henry said as he left the room and shut the door. As he walked backed into his room he figured he would apologize for yelling at the kid in the morning after they find mister teddy. Henry doesn't want to yell at the little baby ever again, but that was never gonna happen.

Patrick-

Lately every night (y/n) has been sleeping with Patrick because he/she is afraid of the dark. Patrick is tired of having to worry about rolling over his little prince/princess in his sleep. He was gonna have to get the kid a night light or something. That night he broke the news to his little girl/boy. Let's just say he/she was not happy about it. 

"But what if I have a nightmare or something." He/she complained. Just a silly little kid trying to make up an excuse. 

"(Y/n), it's going to be fine, I'm gonna get you a night light or something so it won't be dark. If you have a nightmare you can come into my room and I will tuck you back in." Patrick said. Patrick hugged his daughter/son like that night was their last night of living. Patrick lifted him/her off their feet and brought him/her to bed. Patrick tucked her/him in bed as tight as he possibly could. He gave his little one a kiss on the forehead and closed the door behind him. Patrick would think talking to (y/n) would work, but that was not the case. (Y/n) had a plan. He/she would wait for Patrick to fall asleep and he/she would get into his bed. It would definitely work. (Y/n) waited for about 2-3 hours just to make sure Patrick was asleep. He/She slowly crawled out of his/her bed and tip-toed out of his/her bedroom. (Y/n) walked as quietly as possible to his/her fathers room. He/She opened the door slightly and walked into Patrick's room. (Y/n) crawled up into his bed and went under the covers. As Patrick rolled over in his sleep, he came into contact with cold skin which he immediately woke up to. He opened his eyes only to find his little girl/man sleeping next to him. Patrick rolled his eyes, the kid tricked him. Patrick shook (Y/n) to wake him/her up. (Y/n) opened his/her eyes slightly only to find an angry dad looking at him/her. 

"Hi daddy." (y/n) managed to say. Patrick tried to muster up some words in his brain. 

"Hey little mama/dude, what are you doing out of bed?" Patrick said with an authoritative tone in his voice. 

"I..I was scared in my room a..and I wanted to sleep with you." (y/n) replied.

"Get up, i'll tuck you back in." Patrick said as he lifted his child off the bed and into his arms.  (Y/n) threw a major fit about that.

"NO DADDY NO, I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO MY ROOM I WANNA STAY WITH YOU." the upset child screamed. Patrick has never heard him/her scream like that in his life, and he sure did not like it.

"Excuse me, who do you think you're  talking to? You are going back into your own bed." Patrick said in a authoritative voice. That gave (y/n) the tears. He/She started to bawling his/her eyes out. Patrick gave the little child a hug as he carried (y/n) to his/her room. Patrick sighed as he tucked poor little (y/n) into bed. He understood the little ones pain but letting (y/n) sleep in his bed would produce more problems later on. 

Victor-

Victor was cooking (y/n) dinner as always at the early evening. But tonight (y/n) did not feel hungry and didn't want to eat and he/she made sure Victor heard about it. 

"(Y/n) pumpkin you need to eat your dinner if you don't you will be hungry later." Victor tried explaining to the child but (y/n) was not having it. (Y/n) started to sob his/her eyes out. He/she tried to take the pot of boiling water off the stove. Luckily Victor was there to take it back before (y/n) could have burned him/her self. Victor was ready to use the timeout technique he had been practicing for times like this. Victor got to the child's level and spoke in a stern voice.

"(Y/n) I told you that you had to eat dinner and you decided to try and take a pot of hot boiling water off the stove. That is unacceptable you are going to time out for 5 minutes." Victor took (y/n) by the hand and walked him/her to the wall. He sat (y/n) down and left him/her there to think. After 5 minutes Victor came back to  his prince/princess.

"(Y/n), you were put in time out because you did something very dangerous and I want a sincere apology." Victor spoke.

"Sorry dada." The little one said as he/she hugged Victor and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Belch-

Belch was cleaning the dishes after lunch and (y/n) was in the living room drinking her chocolate milk. All of a sudden (y/n) wanted her/his milk warmed up. He/she threw a massive tantrum over it. (Y/n) walked into the kitchen screaming and crying while holding his/her sippy cup. She threw herself on the floor and started crying. Belch looked over, turned off the sink and crouched down.

"What is it (y/n)? What do you need?" Belch asked nicely. (Y/n) started talking while he/she was crying, Belch could barely understand him/her.

"Baby daddy can't understand you when you talk while your crying, stop crying, take a deep breath and then tell me what you want so badly." Belch explained. (Y/n) took a deep breath when she/he stopped crying. 

"I want my drink to be warm." (Y/n) spoke clearly. Belch sat down on the floor and looked up at his son/daughter.

"Then you have to ask nicely say 'daddy may I have my drink warmed up please'."  Belch encouraged his child to say.

"May I please have my drink warmed up daddy." (Y/n) said in his/her polite tone of voice. Belch took here sippy cup and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. 

"Thank you for asking daddy nicely." Belch said as he gave his child a bear hug.