Your first steps

Henry-

Henry and the guys were shooting glass bottles. Henry had set up a blanket with toys so you could entertain yourself, but you wanted to give your daddy a hug. Every time you shouted his name he would just ignore it and return to shooting . At some point you got so fed up that you started to cry, Henry just demanded the guys tend to your needs. You got really upset about it. After a while, when the guys weren't paying attention to you you stood up, walked up behind Henry and hugged his leg. 

"Dada!" You shouted. Henry had gotten spooked and dropped his gun. He looked under his legs to find his little (girl/man) hugging his leg and smiling up at him. Henry scooped you up and peppered you with kisses. You giggled at the action. 

"Did my little (Y/N) take her first steps?" Henry said in a sweet voice as he tossed you in the air. You nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Henry chuckled and took you inside to get a treat for taking your fist steps.

 Patrick-

It was warm night and Patrick wanted to have a fire so you and him could roast marshmallows and possibly make s'mores. As Patrick was gathering the wood you saw some small sticks and you wanted to help. You stood up and wobbled over to the pile of small sticks, picking each one up carefully. Once you couldn't carry anymore you walked to Patrick poking his arm with one of the sticks. He turned around and you held the sticks up to him to put in the fire.

"I wan to help." You said as he took the sticks and placed them into the fire pit. Patrick picked you up and walked into the house.

"I cant believe I didn't catch you on video, when we get in to the kitchen dada wants you to walk and pick up the marshmallows okay?" Patrick said angry he didn't get your first steps on video but hoping you can do it again. You nodded in response as he set you down in the kitchen. He started recording as you walked to the marshmallows and brought them to Patrick.

"Good job (N/N), now go get the sticks." Patrick said. You obeyed and got two skewers so you and Patrick can roast marshmallows. Patrick had stopped recording and helped you outside so you guys can roast marshmallows.

Victor- 

Victor had been trying to get you to walk for weeks, you just didn't wanna walk. One day when playtime was over victor had told you to put your toys away. Normally you would crawl to they toys one at a time then crawl to the basket and put the toy in. Today was different. You used the basket to help you stand up and you walked over picking up multiple toys at a time then putting them in the basket. Victor saw what you were doing and started recording. After you were done you looked at the camera and smiled. Victor smiled back.

"Did you just walk all by yourself?" Victor asked knowing the response, you nodded. Victor opened his arms for hug. 

"Come 'ere you little sneaky." He teased as you ran to him and gave him a hug. He wrapped you in his arms and peppered you in kisses.

"I love you (Y/N)" Victor said. You looked up at him with your big (E/C) eyes. 

" Wuv you too daddy." You replied as you giggled. For the rest of the day you and Victor watched movies and cuddled, he even made your favorite dinner.

Belch-

Belch was working on his car and you were playing around by the car, using the door to help you stand. Belch was thinking up of a good way to scare you and one popped in his head. He opened the door to the drivers seat and sat in it. He took his phone out and started recording. He started the car. You giggled at the noise, Becky then revved it up making a louder noise which scared you. In response you started to run down the gravel driveway.  Belches mouth made a giant o as he recorded you running down the driveway. After three seconds he started running after you calling your name, after catching up tp you he scooped you up and peppered you in kisses. 

"Did dada scare you (Y/N)?"Belch asked. You nodded in response.

"I'm sorry baby, wanna watch Cars 2?" Belch said. You nodded and clapped your hands indicating a yes. So for the rest of the day you watched cars 2, then cars 3 than the first cars. And for dinner Belch ordered pizza with your favorite toppings on it. That night since Belch scared you really bad you need up sleeping in his bed.