You have a nightmare

Henry-

It was around 1 AM, Henry had just fallen asleep after a long day. He then heard the loudest scream coming from (Y/N)'s room. He jumped out of bed and ran into the boy/girls room to find him/her crying in bed.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Henry said as he knelt down by him/her.

"Bad dweam." (Y/N) said as tears streamed down his/her face. Henry embraced them in his special bear hugs. That's when he felt the wetness on him/her.

"(Y/N) did you have an accident? It's okay if you did." Henry asked. (Y/N) nodded and started to sob. Henry picked him/her up and brought him/her to the bathroom. He started the bath. He made sure there were bubbles and toys in it to make the little one more comfortable, considering he/she has already suffered enough embarrassment. He undressed (Y/N) and put him/her in the bath. He quickly cleaned the child up and put him/her in new warm, fuzzy pajamas. Instead of bringing (Y/N) back into his/her room, he brought him/her to his bedroom. He laid (Y/N) down in his bed and covered his/her with a large comforter. He laid next to the child and cuddled him/her close.

"Go back to sleep baby girl/boy, I'm right here." Henry whispered. He kissed the girl/boys head. In about 30 minutes both of them fell asleep soundly.

Patrick-

Patrick was still awake when he heard (Y/N) scream. He ran in there to find his boy/girl drenched in sweat.

"Hey...what happened?" Patrick asked while rubbing his/her head to help calm him/her down.

"Bad dream.." (Y/N) mumbled while hiding under the covers. Pat sighed and rubbed his/her shoulder

"Would you like to tell me what it was about? You don't have to if you don't want to." Patrick said while taking the covers off (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) shook his/her head quickly to show his/her disapproval.

"Okay that's fine. I won't make you relive it. Would you like a glass of water? While you're waiting, why don't you go to the bathroom and freshen up." Patrick said with a smile. (Y/N) nodded and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Meanwhile Patrick got a sippy cup of water and picked out "Oh The Places You'll Go" (Y/N) favorite book. By the time he got back into the room (Y/N) was sitting in bed. He set the cup on the bedside table and sat down by (Y/N)'s bed. He then opened up the book and started to read. (Y/N) smiled as he read the book and slowly began to fall back asleep. Once Patrick had finished reading he could hear snores coming from the girl/boy. He smiled and kissed him/her on the head before retreating to his own bed.

Victor-

Vic was fast asleep in bed. All of a sudden he felt tapping on his arm with the sound of sniffles. He opened his eyes to see (Y/N) standing there in tears.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Vic asked as he sat up and picked up the girl/boy.

"I had a bad dream." (Y/N) said while rubbing his/her eyes. Vic moved the hair out of his/her face and kissed his/her head.

"I'm sorry baby, can you tell me what it was about?" Vic asked. (Y/N) took a deep breath before responding.

"Monster under the bed, it take me away." (Y/N) explained. Vic picked (Y/N) up and went into his/her bedroom. He tucked him/her back into bed and sat next to him/her.

"Daddy?" (Y/N) asked with a tint of fear in his/her voice. Vic looked up at him/her to show that he was listening.

"Can you check for monsters?" (Y/N) asked, covering half his/her face with the covers. Vic smiled and nodded. He stood up and checked all the possible places these 'monsters' may be hiding.

"No monsters in this room, you safe. I'll stay with you tonight okay? That way the monsters won't get ya." Vic smiled as he sat back down by his little girl/boy and held his/her hand. Eventually the two of them fell fast asleep.

Belch-

It was right around 3 AM when (Y/N) woke up from a nightmare. He/She looked around the dark room and saw what looked like a ghost.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY" (Y/N) screamed while hiding under the covers. Belch ran in to find (Y/N) hiding under the sheets.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Belch asked as he took the covers off of his little girl/boy shaking in fear.

"Ghosts...dey in my room." (Y/N) said, looking around the room for these ghosts. Belch rubbed his face and got into the childs bed.

"If I stay, will you go back to sleep?" Belch asked as he covered the two of them up in the sheets. (Y/N) nodded and snuggled closer to Belch. He wrapped him/her in his arms and was out like a light.