Which Loser They Leave To Babysit You+ Reaction

(N/N)= nickname 

Henry-

Henry will leave (Y/N) with Eddie. Henry was scared at first to leave him/her, but then he relaxed a little bit.

"Okay, his/ her bottles are in the fridge, binkies are on the shelf,  he/she has enough diapers, nap time is at 1." Henry rambled. He was leaving (Y/N) home with Eddie to run some errands. Henry shaking out of fear of leaving his son/daughter. He was afraid to let go of his little (Y/N). 

"Henry, I'll take care of her." Eddie said. Henry looked at his small daughter/son, who was babbling and playing with a stuffed animal. He walked over to (Y/N) and kissed him/her on the forehead.

"Love you baby girl/boy." Henry whispered. He opened the front door and left the house. After an hour or two, Henry came back.

"How was he/she?" Henry asked Eddie as he closed the door.

"He/She was good he/she's taking a nap." Eddie said as he exited the door. Henry walked into (Y/N)'s nursery to find him/her sleeping soundly in his/her crib. He thought that he should leave Eddie with you more often.

Patrick-

Patrick will leave (Y/N) with Beverly. He was confident at first, but when he had to leave he lost it.

Patrick had Beverly watch (Y/N) because he was going hunting. He kissed (Y/N) on the cheek and was almost out the door. Almost. He heard a whine and turned around. He saw his daughter/son doing the grabby hands for him. Patrick sighed and crouched down to his/her eye level.

"(N/N), baby, Dada has to go somewhere okay, I'll be right back." Patrick said softly. (Y/N) nodded his/her head. Patrick gave him/her one last kiss and left the house. After three hours, Patrick came back. (Y/N) squealed with happiness. Patrick walked up to him/her and lifted her up in the air. As Beverly left, Patrick gave her a couple extra bucks.

"What's this for?" Beverly asked out of confusion. Patrick licked his dry and chapped lips.

"For taking good care of my daughter/son." Patrick simply said. Beverly nodded and left in no hurry. He quietly muttered to himself.

"Nobody else."

Victor-

Vic will leave (Y/N) with Mike and only Mike. Vic was fine, (Y/N) was the problem though.

Vic had to go to the store and he didn't want any one questioning about his little boy/girl, so he got Mike to watch him/her. Just before Vic was leaving he heard a loud whine, he turned and saw his daughter/son crying for him. (Y/N) was giving him those puppy dog eyes that he couldn't resist. Vic sighed and got on his knees.

"(Y/N) baby girl/boy, Papa has to go to the store, okay? I'll be right back I promise." Victor cooed. (Y/N)'s sobs stopped and he/she went back to playing. Vic had to sneak out the door or (Y/N) will cry for him. After about a half an hour later he came back with a bag full of groceries. (Y/N) squealed of happiness in his/her playpen. Victor smiled as he saw his little girl/boy so happy to see him. From that moment on he would only leave (Y/N) with Mike.

Belch-

Belch will leave (Y/N) with Stanley. Both Belch and (Y/N) didn't want to leave each other. 

Belch had to get his car washed and couldn't bring (Y/N), so he left him/her with Stan. (Y/N) did the grabby hands for his/her father. Belch had so many thoughts in his head. Belch sighed.

"(Y/N) baby, dad has to go somewhere I'll be right back okay?" Belch said. (Y/N) nodded his/her head and he left. (Y/N) cried the entire time Belch was gone. When Belch returned (Y/N) wiped his/her tears and went back to being happy. Belch knew that they would work on separation anxiety together.