chapter 1

Ayato Aishi, an emotionless human being,eager to find its love of its life. Ignoring those simps that always gives him affection that he didn't asked for. He wants attention from the love of his life, which he wasn't able to find yet

Or maybe he'll never even find the one. Who knows? I don't know you find out!

"Another boring day to school." Ayato says emotionless as he continue to walk to school. He was at the entrance when he bumped into a guy. He was taller than ayato bigger than ayato and has a blonde hair and a handsome face. (Osoro) "watch where your going you freak!" He shouts at ayatos ear. But Ayato didn't flinch nor cared about that. He bowed quickly and apologized,emotionless. He then walked away and went to his locker.

(Osoros pov)

I bumped into a guy, he was shorter than me by 5 inch. I shouted at him since he didn't watch where he was going but now that I think about it."He's quite cute..." I said to my mind. "What no! Wtf am I thinking ! He's just a freak!" He whisper under his breath. Students that passed by looked at him with surprised faces because they've never seen him blush, he was always viewed as a "dangerous tough and cold" person. But maybe it was all an act?

(Ayatos pov)

I went to my locker and changed my shoes. After that I went to my classroom since I was bored and had nothing to do. It was almost class anyways. After 12 minutes of waiting in my classroom looking out the window. The bell rang. The students ran to their classrooms not wanting to be late.
Once all the students arrived to there classrooms the teachers also went to their rooms. When our 'teacher' entered the classroom, I was a little taken back, because he's not our usual teacher. I've never see him whatsoever. He must be new here.

(Mido pov)

"Hello class i can see that you guys are a bit surprised to see me and not your usual teacher. Well the reason is that your teacher is pregnant and needs a rest. And she will also be needing a new teacher to teach you for the semester. So here I am! Also My name is Mido. And oh before I forget everyone in this class will stand up and introduce themselves to me." The class started to introduce. Each of them stood up one by one to introduce themselves. Until there was this one boy with black hair that caught my attention. His black eyes his black hair and his paper-like pale skin. Ayato Aishi. He's quite cute isn't he?
.

.

.

.

.
A/N: I might continue this, however it is going to take a while. Or I can also discontinue it but I don't know yet.