chapter 3

After I finished eating the bento. I drank water from my waterbottle and put the bento in my bag. Osano told me to just keep the bento box since he still have many more. I checked my phone and saw the time. It was almost class just need to wait 5 minutes. So, I hurried to my classroom and waited for 5 minutes until the bell rang.

Teachers and Students went into thier classrooms and started thier lessons. In the middle of the lesson, Ayato excused himself to the bathroom.
After he went to the bathroom he walked back to his classroom until he bumped into somebody. He looked up to see the person he bumped to

it was a girl with long black hair. The girl reached for his hand to help him up, his heart fluttered, his world bloomed like a flower, that's it, he found his senpai. His world slowly becoming colorful the darkness and gray went away, he reached for her hand to stand up and blushed as he feels her soft and delicate hands. "I'm sorry" the girl said. And then she walked away. Ayato watch her walk away in awe and lovely eyes.

He was happy that he finally found his senpai. He wouldn't have to suffer from emotionless feeling anymore. He finally knows what love is, or do he? Maybe his brain wants her but not his heart. What if his heart was just using her to experience feelings? He didn't care,

he wanted her to himself, no one else can have her expect for him, he needs her to experience love, he promised to himself that every move every inch she make he'll be watching her,loving her and admiring her from far away.

He dreams his future with her. But his dreaming was stopped by a council. The president of coumcil , Megamo Saiko.

"Get back to your class, I've noticed that you've been standing there for a while now,go back to your class before i report you to the counselor! " Megamo said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: cliffhanger for now. Sorry I haven't been active. Anyways thank you for 13 reads. Even if it's just little it means a lot to me <3 ❤