Chapter 8

(rushed,wrong and bad error and grammar)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                              After lunch

After lunch, it was the last class I had. It was P.E. I never found any interest in P.E but I guess it could be useful for future... businesses. Such as maybe carrying a dead body or whatever that I could use in the future when someone tries to steal my senpai.

After class, I learned many kowledge
About how to improve my core strength,muscle strength,and speed.
During at the time of 5:30, there was club meetings or practices. So I could possibly find a club that I can join to I guess monitor around and find out if people have a crush on teako.

I wasn't joining a club for interest or knowledge. It's just that when I join a club, there might members who likes teako and so that I could eleminated them earlier.

I look around the halls where there were full of clubs practicing or meeting about something. I walked around and found the gaming club. Who tf games at this age. But maybe I could try. I thought about it and maybe, nevermind.

I walked around more and a club caught my interest. It was the drama club. I thought that if I joined this club I could easily have access to the props. And if I do, people wouldn't suspect me for holding a weapon saying it's just for a play. That would be good.

But I needed something more, to enhance my skills. So I went to wander around more and found the taekwondo club or martial arts club. I peaked a little and someone saw me. He went out the door and asked me.

"What are you doing here fellow classmate? Do you need someone or something? Or do you wanna perhaps join the club? That would be great!"
He said proudly.

"This club will be able to enhance your skill on terms of physical strength! You seem a little... Limby? Or whatever terms to say for "not that strong".

When he said that, my expression darkened. "Excuse me?" I said hinting I'm offended and mad.

"Woah woah! Not saying you're not strong! I'm just saying you don't have muscle! But I'm not understimating you! I'm sure I would be dead if I fought you! Boys and girls with your type of body is always fierce and bloody! Who knows? You might be a murdered!" He laughed.

"...I wanna join the club. I need to enhance my skills. Just tell me the requirements and stop laughing." I said.

Then he stopped laughing. "Heh great! What's your name? You look pretty!"
He said. Ugh this pretty word again. Can people stop calling me that? Only senpai is the pretty one.

"My names Ayato Aishi. WHAT are the requirements in joining this club?"
I said impatiently waiting for his response.

"..Aishi? Isn't that the 1980's woman who got accused of murdering when it's not true? I feel bad for her. Are you somewhat related or your last name is just similar?" I flinched when he said that knowing he was talking about my mother. Gladly I could control my expression.

"No, I don't know who that woman is." I lied seeming cool and unbothered. But my mind is a mess. It was true my mother murdered to get my father. But how did she manage to prove them 'fake' when it's true? I have a lot to learn from my mother...
.
.
.
.
.

.To Be Continued.