chapter 9 (finally)

This is continuation of chapter 9. Sorry this update took so long. I couldn't have motivation to do it. Anyways, sorry if I have mistakes of spellings and grammars made here. My autocorrect is annoying.
.

.

.

.

But I knew I was at stake. If people are gonna suspect of me of being a potential accused murderer like my mother, killing the rivals would be definitely hard. I had to make up for it.

"Oh really? That's weird. You have the same surname, and yet... You don't know her..." The boy said.

"Well, let me tell you. People can have the same surname even if they're not related. They COULD be long distance cousin or relative or not." I responded. The chances of him not being convinced is low, but never zero. So I had to quickly change the topic.

"So are you gonna let me join the club or what? Are you just gonna stand there? Didn't you want more people in YOUR club?" I asked quite rudely, but not to the point where he can think of it THAT rude. Just out of patience.

"Oh right, well then you are in this club now! Thank you for joining! Make sure to come here every day at 5:20 or 5:30 so that we can practice and learn some move that will improve your groove!" He cheerily said.

After that, it was class. The bell rang and I started walking towards my classroom. Then, I bumped into someone again. It was the boy who had light blue hair. I didn't know why, but I felt like he knew my secret. I felt the need to eliminate him, and I knew when I feel something like this... The person is a threat to me.

"Sorry." He said simply. I just nodded as a response and finally entered my classroom. I felt him still looking at me. I wanted to turn and face him again to ask him why he's staring at me. But no matter how much I wanted to do that, I can't. I would just create a big mess and damage my reputation. Although it won't be much, I can't risk it.

               Time skip: Cleaning time

"Ugh finally! I can't wait to see my parents after this!"
"Same! I'm tired! The lesson are so boring."
"So real, I just wish we would actually learn something we need! It's not like we're gonna use algebra on our daily life unless we wanna be engineers or whatever some math nerd."
Students said after class.

They chit chatted along. I couldn't help but tell them to shut the hell up in my mind. I had to act nice so I could only say it in my internal thoughts. I went to find a bench and sat on it. Through out the time I only thought about what I can do to increase my reputation and be loved. If I get popular, even if someone see me killing a person...my classmates would defend me. Although, I don't have any thoughts of killing a person right now. It's dangerous.

I wanted to go home immediately but the time was going to slow. So I went to find my senpai and admire my crush (senpai) but suddenly the time went fast. When I last checked it it was 4:20 but now it's 5:15. I had no choice but to leave my senpai and go to my club's room to prepare for the upcoming training.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" That was the noises my other club mates did when training. I hear it's to get them energised to train more. But I'm not sure. I found it weird. "What a weird club. Who does that. Must be them only." I said in my mind. Wait until I find out everybody does it. Even professionals.

After school. It was time to get out of this hell-heaven place. Before I went home, I stalked senpai and went to my own house after making sure she was safe. I cooked myself dinner, washed up, and finally I could sle-... No, I couldn't sleep yet. I still had to check the note mom left since I forgot to check it this morning. I read the message and went to the place she said she stocked money. It was sent on Monday morning. And I red it on a Monday night. But anyways, after that I finally slept and waited for tomorrow.