CHAPTER 7

PLEASE DONT MIND THE GRAMMAR ERROR AND MISTAKES I MADE! I WAS RUSHED!!🪷🪷

Once we reached school we parted ways. I went back to my numb phase again. I took my shoes off and replaced it with the school shoes. After that I had nothing to do.

So I just walked around the school until I bumped into a boy with a tan skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Oh sorry! I was running fast I didn't notice you!" He reached his hand for me and helped me get up. I said that it was okay and was about to turn away but he grabbed my hand before I could even walk away.

"Hey, whats your name? Mines Aso Rito and you?" He asked me like and excited puppy. Which I thought was annoying.

"My names Ayato Aishi. Now would you please let go of my hand?" I said bluntly. With a tone of rudeness. He didn't mind it though. "Oh sorry. Anyways cool name for a pretty boy like you!" He said as he let go of my hand and apologized.

Then the bell rang. "Oh looks like it's time for class, see ya pretty boy!" He said as he left with a wink. I thought it was petty weird why he was calling me 'pretty' even though I'm a man.

But I brushed it off and went to my class.
When I sat down to my seat I saw the guy again. Aso Rito, his seat was next to me.
"Are you kidding me?" I though. During class he was talking about sports while the teacher was teaching. Ofc it annoyed me.  I saw in social media that in filipino language his name means 'dog'.

It suits him since he acts like one.

Fast forward to lunch

After class, it was finally lunch time. Usually the time would be really fast but this time is was slow. Probably because there was a dog talking next to me during class. I went to the rooftop to eat.

I usually don't eat on the rooftop but i found out senpai always eats there so I thought I would to. I wasn't super close to her seat but also not far away. It was just perfect so I can observe her. Well obviously her brother was also there talking here and there about useless things. Useless like my rivals.

Even though I knew that he was senpais brother, I can't help but be bothered with his presence close to my senpai. Not that he would like her or anything. It's just that he's annoying .

I then saw the orange head guy I saw back then go to senpai. It darkened me. Why is he there I wispered to myself. "Perhaps he like her..." He was being bitchy and all acting like a stundere he is. I heard him talk about a black haired guy with black eyes he bumped to.

I immediately knew it was me who he was talking about since I bumped Into him. I don't wether it was yesterday or the other day. But I couldn't bother to care caus why would I. He's not important for me to remember anyway.

He said something I couldn't hear. All I know is senpai giggled. Ofc he was talking about me. Because of course he mentioned me. I'm not dumb nor deaf. It's just that I didn't hear what he said about me to cause senpai giggle like a crazy high school girl.

Soon then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned back to see who it was. It was Aso again. "What do you want?" I tried to not sound rude. But I just couldn't. He didn't mind it anyway so I couldn't care less about my tone. "Can I eat with you? Your cool and heh...pretty... And if you decline i won't care I'll still sit next to you!" And he sat down.

If he wasn't gonna accept my refusement then why did he even ask. He could've just done it without asking since he said he won't accept if I refused anyway. What a dumb shit ass dog like.
Not only he acts like a dog but also looks like one. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)Thanks to those who said that this was amazing. Thankyou sm!! I felt bad that I was on hiatus for too long so I posted this chapter. I still am on hiatus but I'm gonna update cause i feel bad 😭😔 (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)╰⁠(⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠´⁠꒳⁠'⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠⸝⁠)⁠╯