chapter 5

Continuation of the previous chapter;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Osoro Shidesu hurry and go to the counselors office or else I will force you to!" Megamo shouted.

Osoro let go of my shirt and glare at me and the guy he beaten up. We two followed Megamo to the counselors office and when we reached the office, Megamo stopped in front of us and said "explain to the counselor and after that you Ayano Aishi will follow me. I'll be outside waiting".

I simply nodded and went inside along with osoro. As we both get in we heard a slap on the desk coming from the counselor.  "You both explain why you got in trouble!" She shouted with a cold and serious tone.

Osoro wasn't speaking up so I spoke up and explained. After I explain the counselor scolded osoro and suspended him for 3 days. "OSORO SHIDESU YOUR SUSPENDED FOR 3 DAYS YOU PROBLEM CHILD!". Osoro then glared at me. The counselor let us go and Osoro straightly walked back home since he got suspended and sent home.

I walked out of the counselor office and as expected Megamo was there waiting for me outside because he wanted me to follow him. I wasn't sure if I could trust him but I could find out some info about him and if he has took a liking to my senpai.

As I followed Megamo, I was looking around the place he wanted me to follow him to. After we arrived he gestured me to go in and he closed the door. The place seemed like it was a secret place and it was pitch black not until he turned on the light switch.

"What did you want to talk about? You better hurry up cause I have something more important to do." I said in my usual monotone voice. He smirks at me. "I just wanted tp tell you that I have my eyes on you. I'm keeping it on you since I know your a threat and dangerous to our school. Now that you have find your senpai..." my eyes grew large and i felt anger. One of the emotion I've never ever felt in my entire life... "you... what do you exactly want..." anger visible in my tone.

"Nothing. But just so you know I know everything about you and your family. So you better be careful. If any murders happens around here I automatically know that it's you who did it."  This bitch knew everything about my family and me the whole time?! I can't let him ruin my plans for me and my senpai..! I felt anger in me. I wanted to stab him and dislocated his head.

But I felt like I shouldn't......yet..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone I'm so sorry i haven't updated. I'm really busy with school works and my internet died so I couldn't update. But now i will try as much as possible to update on this consistently.  My updating schedules would be Friday to Sunday. I hope you all understand sorry if my writing skills are not good. And sorry if it's short but I hope you enjoy reading this. Also if you guys want me to make another book that contains one shots stories please let me know in the comment sec!