chapter 2

Continuation

(Mido pov)

Anyways I should not be distracted. The bell rang which basically means it's students lunch time and we'll for me I just went to my office and completed the documents I had to finish. I was hungry but need to finish the docs so I didn't eat and just continued to work with the other teachers.

(Ayatos pov)

That 'mido' teacher was looking at me so fondly while I was introducing myself. I was a little creeper but didn't care bcuz I don't feel anything. After that the bell rang . It was lunchtime. I went to a bench near the fountain, it was in the center of the school grounds. When I sat down I searched for my lunch box in my bag but I couldn't find it. I then only realized I had left it. I sighed. But then an orange headed offered a bento. He was blushing and shy I guess?

(Osano pov)

I've always admired Ayato from far away. My friend Raibaru would always tease me that I have a crush on him. I always declined. But its true that I had a crush on him I was just denying it cuase I ddnt want then to know. At lunch I saw Ayato again and I I behind a tree. I saw him search his bag. I heard him say "I left my lunch again.." my mood lightened up. Cause i had prepared a bento this morning for him so we can be friends. I was anxious but he made it easier by forgetting his lunch box. I was still anxious but definitely had more confidence than before. "Here you can take my bento box I prepared extra this morning! And don't think that I care for you or anything! " I said. He simply nodded and thanked me. I also asked him if we can be friends. He agreed and I was happy. After that I ran away quickly and went to Raibaru. I told him what happened . He teased me about it.

(Ayatos pov)

He gave me a bento box and asked me to be friends with him I said sure. After that he ran away and went to his friend. I then ate the bento box he gave me and ate it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: sorry this took a day to be released, anyways I'll continue the part 3 Tom or next next day.