Chapter 4

"Ugh way to ruin the moment" I said to myself and nodded. I went back to class, but I felt like someone was following me . I turned around and met Megamo's dark blue eyes.

I didn't bother to confront him and just went back to my classroom. After 30 minutes of studying it was cleaning time. The bell rang and the students started to clean up or others hanged out with thier friends . I didn't clean nor hang out with others. I just wanted to see and stalk my senpai so I went to find her . I went to the back of the school and heared some fighting.

So I went to see it and saw a blonde long haired guy beating up a dark purple haired guy. I slowly approached them. The blonde guy was about to punch the dark haired guy but I held his fist just in Time.

"What the heck! How dare you! You want me to punch you instead" the guy looked at me, he was the same guy I bumped to. "You shouldn't be beating up students for no absolute reason" I said as I helped the other guy stand up.

"I do have a reason! It's because he's a freak!" The blonde guy shouted. "Correction *your* the freak here. Beating up random students blaming them because you're a freak."

His eyes twitched and gritted his teeth "do you not know who I am?!" . "I don't. Do I need to? I'll answer it for you no."
"I am Osoro Shidesu, the DELINQUENT LEADER and I can beat the shit out of you!" He once again shouted. I didn't bother to answer nor care, cause why would I care?

After all I'm emotionless. "Did you just ignore me? Ha! You got some real nerves!" He chuckled. He then grabbed my shirt and pulled me close, "listen here, if you don't want bruises all over your pretty damned body you better get out of here!" He threatened me.

Just then as he was about to let me go. "Osoro Shidesu and Ayano Aishi! Stop what you are doing and go to the principals office!" He was the same guy who shouted at me to go back to class. "Shut up Megamo!" Osoro said. So his name is Megamk huh? I wonder if he got a crush on my senpai.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this book. I'm sorry that it's not well-written but I'm new so Im not good yet. But I promise to improve my writing skills and make better stories! Once again thank you for reading! Bye!