Best Friend - 1❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Avi was coming from his office tiredly and reach his room to see his wife who was in her saree waiting for him standing near the window of their room.His tiredness was gone away after seeing his wife in the pink saree which was his favourite colour and gifted by him.

His tiredness was gone away after seeing his wife in the pink saree which was his favourite colour and gifted by him

(Avi's wife saree)

He goes forward and hugged her from back keeping his hands around her waist tightly pecked her cheeks and keep his head on her shoulder.He asked her in his base voice

Avi(Base voice) : Oi pondati  !!

She blushed and keep her head down

Avi: Oi na ethana vati ketu iruken indha saree ah kata soli but enna innaiku athisiyama katti irukua Anything Special ?

She didn't reply anything to him. He cup her cheeks and going to kiss her .

:Dei Aviiiiii

Avi rolled down from his bed and stood up and see his Friend Sana standing there keeping her hands on her hips and glaring him while he also glared her equally.

Avi : Endi konjamachum manasatchi iruka unaku en di eppoyum crct time ku vandhu ipdi elupra . Real life la than oru kiss adika Vida mathiranu kanavula en dream girl kitta kooda kiss adika Vida mathingira .

Sana : Nee adhuku Ellam seri pathu varamata da en giraffe.

Avi: Etheyy.. Adiye kuttachi irudi oru nal illa oru nal ithey roomla Nan wife oda romance panna than poren nee appo pathu feel pannuva.

Sana: Athu nadakathu Raja . Inaikum same colour pink saree nee correct ah Ava face pathu kiss panra po dream cut aidu so Ne saniyasi than conform aga pora .

Avi : Podi !

Sana : Seri seekiram kelambu late Achu inaiku namaluku important meeting iruku.

Avi : Seri Nan kulichtu varen athukulla sir ku oru dress select panni vachutu poyen .

Saying this he ran into the bathroom taking his towel . While Sana facepalmed herself and started looking for his dress after selecting the dress she keep the dress in the bed after closing the door.

After Sana close the door Avi came from the bathroom wearing a towel in his waist rubbing his hair with another towel. After he got ready in the dress which Sana selected for him . And started going downstairs.

 And started going downstairs

( Sana's Dress)

( The dress Sana selected for Avi)

Here Downstairs :

She goes downstairs to see her Maha ma was busy in cooking.So she silently goes forward and hug her and kiss her cheeks. While maha ma found who it was.

Sana: Good morning ma.

Maha ma : Good morning da . Enga unga friend ready aitara illaya.

Sana: kulichtu irukan ma vandhurvan. Seri enna special innaiku?

Maha ma : Dosa with Thalaki chutney da illana ayya kalaila sapda mataru la .

Sana : Amma enga unga robot son ah kannom?

Maha ma : Adiye en pullaiya robo na solura pichurven pathuko.

Avi : Oi mummy enna morning ah Ava kuda sanda podura .

Avi who entered the kitchen ask his mom.

Maha ma : Va da Nana Ava kuda sanda poduren Ava than un anna va robo nu sonna atha en pulla onnum robo kidayathunu sonna.

Avi : En ma Ava unmaya thana sonna un pulla oru robo mathri thana irukan yaru kudayum pesama ummnu iruka vendiyathu . Seri seekiram sapadu thanga pasikuthu

Maha ma : Athu ennamo unma than . Seri Neeyum Sana vum poi dinning table la ukarunga na eduthu varen.

Avi and Sana finished there morning breakfast and goes to their company.

__________________________

At AS Company :

All the staff are working in there places. They hear the lift opening sound and they all looked at there Boss and Madam coming in there profesional face they all wish them while Avi just nod at them while Sana wish them all back with her Cute Smile.

All the girl's who are working there were drooling over Avi while he didn't even look at there direction he straightly goes to their cabin which is for both of them. Sana joined him lately.

Both are discussing about the project that time one of the staff name Sona came and ask for the signature in the file from Avi .

While Avi and Sana were angry at here because she didn't knock on the door for the permission. She was dressed in a black shirt and white skirt and high heels. She was looking at Avi like she going to eat him.

Sona : Sir ithula unga sign venum .

Avi : How dare you enter the boss cabin without knocking on the door ? Don't you know the manners ? First of all yaru unna Inga anpucha ithu un velaye illaya ithu Mrs. Manimegalai oda Vela thana Avunga enga .

Sana: Avi calm down pa en ipdi kathura.

She said softly to him. While Avi closed his eyes and ask her to take care and call manimegalai here. She nodded and informed her mani akka to come soon here.

While sona was crying because he didn't even consider her because she think she was the only beautiful girl in the world. She was jealous of the way Sana handled him .She always come to his cabin with any reason which he didn't like . She joined this office because of his Power and Money.She had so many boyfriends.

Manimegalai come there and ask them what is the problem Sana told what happened and Mani got angry and turned to Sona.

Mani: Ms.Sona I already said to you to focus on your work only not on my work.Avi enaku sathiyama theriyathu Nan presentation nee panna sonnala atha panithu irundhen iva eppa file eduthu vanthanu theriyala da Sry inime ipdi nadakama pathukuren.

Avi: Hey Sonniyam nee en Sry solra sola vendiavangala innum solla so thappu un Mela illatha pa nee en Sry sollanum and Ms. Teju enaku enna theriyathu nu nenachingala enaku Ella theriyum Ms.

Sona was shocked. Avi smirked at her while Sana and Mani were confused.

Part-1 is here

How was it?

Do you like it?

So what do you think about Sona character?

What did Avi found about Sona which shocked her? Any Guesses?

So stay tuned😌
Meet you all in part-2
Byeeeeeeeeeeee❤️✨..........................