Best Friend -5❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Vishnu enter inside the hall and see his little brother who was in the verge to break down . He didn't even know his brother will cry for something because this was the first time he see tear in his eyes 😭.

He see his parents who are looking at them furiously and turned and looked at Vishnu who was very much confused 🤔 not knowing what happened before few min.

Before Vishnu comes:

Avi sees Sana and nodded his head like going to tell him about their marriage. She nodded no in fear 😨 but he assured her with his eyes. She nodded her head nervously not knowing what will happen here.She took deep breathe and look into his eyes and nodded at him.

Avi get up from his place and kneel before his and Sana parents and looked at them and said.

Avi: Appa Amma ennayum Sana vayum mannichurnga nanga thappu pannitom.

While the parents were confused and asked him what happened.

Avi: Nanum sana vum unga kitta sollama kalyanam pannikitom. Unga kita sollakudathu la illa but enga situa

His words stopped by a tight slap on his cheeks which was given by his father Raghu he didn't expect this from him. While Sana was shocked to the core . She didn't expect this reaction from their family . Sana runs to Avi who was going to fell down she catch him and made him stand and looked into his eyes 👀 which have tears. She was shocked 😮 to see tear in his eyes because this was the first time . She doesn't know how to console him.

Rag: Enna da sonna 😡. Kalyanam pannikitya😤 evlo dhairiyam irundha pannirupa pavi payale😠.

Avi: Ap..pa

Mah: Dei Avinash na unna ipdiya da valarthom en da ipdi panna

Bri: Sahana😡 enna panni vachurka nanga unna ipdiya valarthom😤 enga manathai ipdi vangitiye😑.

Sa: Amma ... Pls... Na solratha kelunga....

Bri: Yei yaru yaruku Amma Petha pulla Mari unna valathathuku unala engaluku eppovume kastham than na apove sonne intha manshan kita iva venna namaluku ivaru than unna ethu valatharu avaru pilla Mari en theriyuma en na nee avaru thangachi ponnu athunala. Unna solli enna aga pothu nee unnada Amma Mari thana irupa Avalum ipdi than college padikira paye unna vaithula summanthu vantha .

Sahana was freezed in her place 🥺 not knowing how to react for her mother no no her adopted mother words 😭. She lived her 23 years of life with full of fake 💔. All shocked. While Avi who was shocked beyond 🤯 because he know in Sana' s life her most important person are her father and mother only🥺She just looked at them and asked

Sa: Ap...po N..an un...ga po..nn..u illaya 💔

She asked which was in her heart after the information of Brinda tell to her.

Bri: Ama di nee enga ponnu illa poduma.
Inimen oru second kuda nee intha veetula iruka kudathu olunga vitta vittu kelambu.

Her words broke her heart 💔 to much . She then looked at her father or adopted father and said.

Sa: Tha..n..ks 🙏🏻 ivlo nal enna unga sontha ponnu pola pathukitathuku Nan inimen Inga thirupi vara maten 🤧 enaku unga rendu perayum romba pudikum en life la Nan unga rendu perayum eppovum maraka matten

Avi put his hand on her shoulder and comfort her.

Avi: Inimen nanga intha veetla iruka matom 💔. Nanga enthaa situation la apdi pannanum kekala neenga.

Flashback 🔚

Vishnu see his brother and composed himself and told to his brother.

Vis: Seri nee decision edutha Nan unna thaduka maten but eppavum yaru irukangalo illayo Nan unaku oru anna nu oruthen eppavum irupen 🤧.So be happy in your life with Sana.

He turned to Sana and told with a smile 😀.

Vis: En thambiya nalla pathuko. Eppavume bold ah iru Athu than Sana don't worry you both have a great future my dear Sister-in-law ❤️.

Avi and Sana doesn't know what to say to Vishnu. They both hug him tightly 🤧 . Vishnu caressed their hairs and kissed Avi forehead and side hugged Sana 🫂. They looked at there parents for one last time and left from there.

They both went outside of the house taking there things and went to the mansion which was build by them in their first project profit and went inside and sit in the sofa .

Avi : Sana ma🤧.

That it ! Sana broke down in tears 😭 cry her heart out. Avi just caressed her hair and kissed her forehead ❤️ saying it's okay. Her cries turned into slow sobs and fisted his shirt tightly. Avi didn't see Sana like this he see only a chirpy and happy Sana only but now she was looking very pale with teary eyes💔.

How was it?

Do you like it?

Do you expect this that Sana was not the daughter of Geetha and Krishna?

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -6👋🏻❤️