Best Friend - 7❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Sana: Avi Nane itha than unkita solanum irundhen neeye solita and about this relationship I am ready to start my new journey with you as your wife❤️. We both want to put effort to create this new relationship 🥰. And one more thing don't ever forget we are best friend then only husband and wife ❤️😌.

Avi chuckled softly nodded his head and they both finish there breakfast and left for office. They entered into their office only to see all the staffs were standing with bouquet 💐 in there hands all wish him chorusly " Congratulations Boss and Madam" .

They both were confused 🤔 why are they congratulating to them then they saw there friends who came to them and hugged them in a group hug and told.

Mug/Rak/Pug / Kav: Machan / Machi un dream project successful aiduchu da they accepted our proposal 🥰🫂.

While Avi was shocked 😳and see Sana who also have same reaction and they both composed themselves from getting emotional 🥺 and thanked the staffs all and there friends and left to their cabin and next second eachother embrace 🤧 . Avi was crying 😭 in happiness because this was his dream 😢 and he succeeded in it by getting the proposal of the company ❤️. Sana was also very much happy to see her man succeed in his first step 🤧.

Sana rubbed his hairs to calm down him . After while he stopped and looked at her and said 😊

Avi: Sana Na ennoda dream laa first step successful aiduchu ennala namba mudiyala Sana 😌 .... Ithuku kanavu Mari iruku unake theriyum la intha company Start pannathu la irundhu na atha company proposal ku wait pannitu irundhen but ippo vandhuruchu. I am really don't know it's dream or really happening 🤗

Sana was seeing him without blinking because he was behaving like a child who got a suprise gift from his parents ❤️. She think to herself that he is just grow up like a 5'11 inch man but inside their was a little Valantha kozhantha 🥰.She cupped his face and told.

Sana: I am very proud of u Avi ❤️. I know u will surely get this project successful ah pannita enaku treat kudu man and important thing is I am gonna tell about our marriage to our friends so we will give them treat on coming weekend okay😌

While Avi nodded at her and they both went to do there work and finish it soon and started digging into there lunch which was prepared by Sana .

Avi : Sana chance illa Epdi di ipdi samaikka kattu kitta😌 Superah iruku😋

Sana: Athu la tholi ragasiyam da ayyasamy😂

Avi: Hmmkm po di.

Sana: Seri seri kochukata purusha ❤️

While Avi was Shocked 😳 and see her who was eating her food casually. That word 'purusha' give him a unknown emotion to his soul🥰. He just smiled at her and started eating. Then they both started working Sana was working on the laptop while Avi was just staring at her without even blinking .

While his friends and her gang entered the room broking his trance and see them who are looking at them both with murderous look from that itself they confirmed that Manimegalai aka the sooniya bommai 😅 tell them about their marriage.They both gulped and neverously see them.

Rak/Kav : En da unaku avlo thairiyama enga kita oru vartha solrathuku enna😤

Avi: Machan Athu vanthu

Mug: Machi nee ipdi pannuvanu na ethir pakala. Papa nee kuda anney kitta solla la😔

Sana : Anney

Pu: Unga rendu perukum enga nybagam varala la nanga enna ungaluku avlo vendathavangala poitoma😣

Nis/Mon: En Sana unaku kooda enga kitta sollanum thonalaya😖

Mani: Pinna enna da rendu perum veetula solitinga vettula accept pannala okay but en enga kitta Ellam sollirklan la rendu perum enna Achu ethachum theriyama evlo bayanthuthom nu theriyuma 🥹. Nethu vishnu enga kitta phone panni sollitan veetula enna achunu sonnan. Ama rendu perum night enga da irundinga 🤔

Avi: Mani na unkita sonna oru mansion with katti irukom Antha mansion work two weeks munadi than finish pannanga atha nanum sanavum Anga shift aitom🙂.

Sana: Anney sorry Ney unga kitta solla kudanu la onnum illa. Athu matum illama Nan Avunga sontha ponne illanu sollitanga atha antha time la ennaku lonely ah irukunu thonuchu athan🤧.

The brothers gang hugged her to comfort her🥰.

Kav/Pug/Rak/Mug: Papa / Thangom/ Thangachi Avunga illa na enna Athu than unaku nanga irukom la nee eppavume santhoshama irukanum okay va ❤️.

After they all have fun and left from there asking treat for them in weekend 😁. Avi and Sana started for their mansion while going rain started to pour in Little drops☔. Sana open the window of the car and smell the wet sand smell.

( A/N : How many of you like this Rain smell ❤️?)

While Avi Who was driving the car see her who face have a little droplets of rain 🌨️ . From her forehead the droplets started to move forward in her nose , cheeks,lips . He gulped looking at her and put sudden Break in the signal 🚥 and started to their mansion in the normal speed. Sana doesn't what was she doing to the man beside her and enjoying the rainy climate 🌨️.

How was it?

What will happen next?

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -8👋🏻❤️