Best Friend -8❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

After reaching the mansion Avi saw Sana was sleeping keeping her hear head near the closed window side and her mouth is drooled. Avi chuckled at her and lift her in his arms because he know if he awakes her then she will beat him shit out of it😂.

Avi carried her in his arms and entered her room and placed her on the bed he left the room kissing her forehead after removing her sandals and covering her with blanket.

After Avi left Sana open her eyes and see the way he left . She don't know why she acted like sleeping 🥱 but she enjoyed being in his arms. She take a decision and wanted to tell Avi in the morning.

Avi was in his room he couldn't figure it out what is this feeling he have for Sana. Now a days he was seeing her as his wife❤️more than his best Friend .Avi was frustrated and have a shower and sleep consumed him.

Next morning Sana come out from the washroom wearing a simple red saree with towel rolled on her hair and water was dripping from her forehead and hair which helps her to be wet even after finishing the bath😍.She moved towards mirror ,she stood infront of the mirror and looked at her reflection ....

(Sana Outfit)

(Sana Outfit)

She looked at her wet thick yellow thread which was hanging on her neck and admire it with a cute smile🥰.. she wear her jhumkas and a simple gold pendant applied kajal on her kholed eyes and put a nude lipstick on her lips , and lastly she took a kumkum and applied it on her centre of hair partion .

She just clip her hair taking few hairs from both side and place a bindi in her forehead .She left to kitchen.
She prepared coffee for both of them and went to wake him up.

She opened the door and entered his room only to see him sleeping on the bed shirtlessly . She keep the coffee ☕ in the side table and moved to the curtains and open it let the Sunray in and as expected it directly settled in his face😂..

He squinted his eyes and turned to the other side with a groan .She chuckled at him move towards him and see his face,his messy hair,his forehead which had a frown 🙁and his peachy lips which was adorned with a cute pout 🥰 she was aww reaction suddenly her mind struck an mischievous idea😜 she open her hair from the clutch of clip and put her wet hair in his face and trace it .

He whined in his sleep cutely 🥰. Avi was irritated and opened his eyes to only to get awestruck by his gorgeous wife💜 . He see her who was giving her all time puppy eyes look.

Sana: Purusha papa pavam la pls time Achu la athan elupunen🥺 .

She tried run from him but before that he caught her wrist pulled her into the bed and pushed to the bed and hovered above her balancing himself with his elbows. He seen her who was in shock 😲 with wide eyes.

Avi: Sana (base voice thevaiyana alavu😜)

Sana see him who was already looking at her with his brown orbs which was picering her soul she cannot look into his eyes it was like his eyes are magnetic . She drowned into his brown orbs.

His eyes scan her when he see her head partion was filled with kumkum and the thali was hanging on her chest give him a jittery feelings 🥰.

She came out of her trance and see him he winked at her with a smile showing his dimple 😍. Just by his wink her cheeks turned crimson red and appeared as if anytime it could turn into red blood because of her continuous blush🙈 .

Avi : Sana you are looking etheral in this outfit ❤️.Epdi di nee matum modern dress layum azhaga iruka athe Mari traditional dress la athuku mela semmaya iruka( in his husky voice😩) .

Sana( with stammering voice) : Avi la...te Ac...hu pa

Avi : Nee morning eh enna tease pannala la athuku unaku oru punishment thara vendama .

He asked her with a mischievous grin and looked at her who was just looking at him. He see her eyes which had no fear or uncomfortable just looking curious and excitement 😉.

He nuzzled into her crook of neck her body got goosebumps. He inhale her fresh lavender flavour smell. He started giving wet kisses in her neck she arch her back her one hand was in his silky hair another one was in the bedsheet .He bite her neck creating a first hickey she hissed and moaned at him.

He licked and sucked the place to reduce her pain which caused her to moan out loud .He looked at her who was giving tough competition to tomato colour. He give her a long forehead kiss 😘. Avi looked at the hickey on her neck and looked at her face her hair wet hair was now sticking to her face avi clear the baby hairs from her face and traced the hickey with his long finger.

Avi : Happy First Hickey Sana ma❤️😜

Sana blushed badly and beat his chest and shoulder. He was laughing at her seeing her blushy face for first time that to he was the reason behind her blush made him proud .

Sana : Seekiram coffee kudichtu ready agitu sapda va

Saying this she ran out of the room and goes to the kitchen and blushed thinking the moments and started cooking his favourite dosa and tomato chutney.

Here Avi also blushed and after bath put his black vest and tracks and see there two coffee and take the two coffee goes down to kitchen and see her cooking with blushed face.

He smirked at her place the cup on the slab and hugged her from behind she froze on her place.Avi offed the stove and turned her towards him.

********************

How was it?

What will happen next?

How was the romance😉?

Wish you all a happy Pongal makkaley ❤️😍.

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -9👋🏻❤️