Best Friend -2❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Avi started telling about her truth face to Sana and Mani.

Sona was shocked to the core. Avi showed his phone to them there sona was changing the presentation file and called some one and told about it. After seeing the video mani and Sana were glaring her while Avi was smirking at her. Sona was shivering and started to look here and there.

Avi: So now can you explain what do you tell to the person in your phone call or else I will call police? Now options is your ... You're having only 5 minutes if you didn't decide anything then you will have see the consequences going to happen her....

Sona started sweating as she was caught red handed. Sana and Mani were also looking at her after 5 mins Avi going to call the police before he call the police sona goes forward and begged him and started to tell the truth because she doesn't want to be in jail..

Sona : Na Inga join pannathe Avinash kaga than because he was good looking and having more power and money. So I think he will start loving me if I look beautiful infront of him.. So I daily wear more revealing dresses but he didn't even consider me . He not even glance at any girl other than Sana So I was jealous of them .So i want to seperate them both so I offered to your rival company they also accepted. So yes I was the one who changed the presentation because that was Avinash dream project and Sana was the one who keeped the presentation file safely so if I done like that they will both get separated.

After telling all this she looked at Avi who was calmly sitting in his chair. She goes forward. Sana was looking at her like" she was the disgusting creature". Mani was looking at her angryly.

Sona: Avinash i Really love you from the moment I saw you please accept my love and we will give the best presentation for your dream project but on one condition you have to cut your relationship with this your so called friend what do you say?

Before she says anything she was given a tight slap on her both cheeks by Avi who was looking at her like his one glare is enough for her to turn into ashes.

Avi: You bitch how dare you talk ill about my wife? What do you say nan en relationship ah cut pannanuma Ava kuda How can I cut my relationship with her when she is my Everything !.....

Sona was Shocked to know the fact about Sana was his wife. She doesn't know what to say . She look at Sana who was walking towards her with an angry look.

San: I know from the beginning about you intention. But I didn't know about your witch act. Do you know how much he hard work for the presentation he was working day and night without even sleeping but you said you love him right ? which girl will stoop this low for her love ! This is not love Ms. Sona this was just you are looking at his money and his position. I am right Ms. Sona?
And one more thing yes I'm his wife Mrs. Avinash Do you got it .

She roared at her . Sona was bewildered seeing Sana who was a chirpy girl now looking like a Goddess Kali . She get up from her place and goes forward and open the door but there was a another shock .

Yes there was a police who already came and listened to what sona said so they arrested her without minding her pleadings and beggings . She was dragged out of the office .

Here Avi and Sana were looking each other then they look at Mani who also shocked.

because she know they both are only friends but how can both of them will be married was here first question?Does their parents know about it? They are really married are pranking? If they both are married then they will first inform to their friends only? Her mind was filled with lot of questions and confusion .

How was it?

Do you all expected of them being married?

What will Mani do now?

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -3👋🏻❤️