Best Friend -4❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Sana woke up from after three hours she sees Avi who was sleeping beside her holding her hand near his chest . She ruffled his silky hair with her little fingers with a smil on her face but suddenly her eyes fell on the side mirror her eyes caught the thing which is hanging in between her chest . She doesn't know what to do and how to react . She was hell confused. She slowly touched the thali. She recalled the moments how they spend their childhood from now.

One drop tear fell on from her eyes slowly.she wipe it quickly because Avi was going to woke up she doesn't want him to think she was crying because he didn't even get permission from her before tieing the thali.

Avi slowly got up and see her who was already seeing him . He doesn't know what to say to her. Avi slowly look at her eyes which was already looking his eyes. Both stare each other. Avi come close to her and keep his forehead with her and said.

Avi: Na pannathuku na Sry kekka matten . Na itha unna kapathuru pannenu ninachina Athu illa unmaiya oru nal nane unkita solren Athu vara wait pannuviya Sana.

Sana doesn't know what to say she just nod her head. He said to keep this as secret don't tell to anyone and asked her to feel free with how she was before with him.He now also her best friend only.

Then they both were normal in this month of their marriage. This month is very much busy for both of them because of working on their dream project. In one week there marriage going to complete 1 month both didn't have any idea about it.

(Flash Back 🔚)

Mani was looking at both of them with shocked reaction she doesn't know how to react.she say she will come in sometime and goes from there leaving Avi and Sana.

Avi was sitting in the couch keeping his heads lowered. Sana saw him and goes forward and hug him tightly burying her face in his chest.He circled his hands in her waist and hugged her tightly . They both were hugging eachother for 5 mins.Avi then separate himself from her and told her .

Avi: Sana nama parent kitta inaike unmaiya solidllam. Na iruken un kuda nee bayapadatha .

He said while cupping her face he just kissed her forehead ❤️.Both are feeling very better after speaking out with eachother. They both didn't even understand they both are going to fall in love ....

Then they both started working on their project. After finishing the work they both exist the office and started the car and drove to Avi's house . Avi parked his car in front of their house 🏠 and both get down from the car and goes forward to eachother houses when they both took the last step to there house .

Both of them immediately turn and see eachother and he chuckled at their wavelength and from his eyes he said her to go to the house. She also nodded and goes to her house and see her parents sitting in the hall waiting for her.She see them and smile at them😊 and goes to her room and refresh herself and come down only to see her parents and avi parents are sitting there talking to eachother .

She see Avi was looking at her 🥰with a smile on his face which shows his beautiful dimple 😻. She also smiled at him 🥰 showing her cute dimple 😍. She descend from the steps and sit near her appa.

San: Enna na illama Inga oru discussion?

Maha ma: Athu onnu illa da namma Vishnu ku kalyanam proposal onu vandhu iruku athan pesitu irukom.

San: Paru da yaru andha ponnu indha robo va kalyanam pannitu pavam so sad of her😂

Bri: Oii enna di en pullaye pathu robo Maria iruku unaku pichu piduvan pathuko😒.

Avi: Mi Avan apdi dhana irukan yaru kudayum pesa kuda matam seriyana sidumoonji😜. Athuvum illama Sana correct ah than solra avana pathi😉

While there parents just shook their heads 😅 at them and talked for some time and had a dinner.

Vishnu who came his office see his house was locked 🔒. He know his parents will be in Sana's house only. He refresh himself and went to Sana house.Only to get Shocked 😳 seeing the things happening before him.

Because Avinash and Sahana were standing holding there pinky fingers 🤌🏻 with teary eyes and their parents looked at them furiously 😡.

How was it ?

Do you like it?

What vimal hear and shocked?
Part-5 will be update soon 🔜

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -5👋🏻❤️