Best Friend -3❤️

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Mani was looking both of them with 🤯 this expression. They both stare each other and Avi started telling about how they married.

Flash Back:

One Day Avi and Sana goes to eat from their favourite ice cream shop . They both order for eachother and settled themselves comfortably in there seats.They were talking about the new project that time waiter came and served them their ice cream.

They finished there icecream and left from the place they both were going to there favourite place which was a park near the desserted area .

They parked the car and goes to the park befor Avi and Sana enter the park someone attack both of them from behind with a wood stick . Avi hold his head and turned to see who was that his eyes were blurred seeing his Sana in this condition. Sana also in the same condition of Avi. They both seen who attacked them before they see they were unconscious.

Two persons with black dress and mask on their face and lift them both in the backseat of the car and drove to the end of the city . The place looked like a desserted area. There was a old building is there they lift them and placed them .

One man was waiting in the building for Avi and Sana. That man come near Sana and see her who was in the unconscious state his eyes turned soft . He then look at Avi and his eyes turned red in anger .

He is non other than Vimal who was a psycho and studied with Sana and Avi in the college. He kidnapped Sana to marry her in front of Avi so only he kidnapped Avi with Sana.

Both Avi and Sana get conscious they both see eachother with blurred eyes . Before they speak anything Vimal came. He see Sana and said

Vi : How are you Sana Darling?

Sa(With Shocked face and Shivered because she know about his character): Vimal

Vi: Yes Nan than . Na unkita ethana vati solli irupen
Ivan kuda onna suthathanu but ne kekkala athuvum illama en no ah block panni vachu iruka na avlo solliyum nee kekkala very bad of you darling ippove Nan solradha keka Matra aprum Epdi namma marriage kapuram en pecha kepa .

Sa: Vimal are you insane? Ethana time na solrathu unkita enaku unna pathale pidikala athuvum illama nee onnum nalla person illa because of you only I lost my bestfriend Shree😭

Avi was shocked because he didn't know shree was dead because of vimal.He only know she was fell down from the College upstairs .His eyes turned blurred thinking about shree who was like a little sister to him . His eyes turned red in the rage to kill vimal😡 because of him only shree parents suffered more. Sana was crying thinking about her friend .

Vim(laughed and said) : Ama na than un frienda nama college padikira pa madi la irundhu thali vitten enna pannuva ippa unnala enna onnum panna mudiyathu because u don't have any evidence against me.

Avi was trying to open the rope without anyone see that rope was lossen . Avi get up without anyone notice him . Vimal take the thali from his pocket and goes near Sana who was shaking her head in no.

Before he tie the thali Avi snatched away from him and tie the thali and put three knots.While Sana was Shocked 😳 not knowing what to do. While Vimal was looking at him with wide eyes and gritted his teeths. Avi removed Sana hand from the rope. And put his hand around her shoulder and pull her to him and said.

Avi: Ippo iva en friend illa en pondati ❤️. Itha nalla nee than shree ah konnanu ennaku theriyama Sana marachutha innaiku en Kaila thanda unaku savu en thangachiya konna unna na summa vida maten 😡.

Avi leave Sana and started fighting with Vimal who doesn't defend himself he got beatings from Avi. Avi broke his boths hands and legs so he couldn't be get up and beat him hard on his chest . Vimal was dead.

While Sana who saw Vimal was dead she get unconscious and fell down.Avi who see her after fighting with Vimal saw her unconscious. He run to her and lift her in his arms and booked a cab and reached there office because today office was leave.He take her to his relaxation room and keep her on his bed and cover her with blanket and kissed her forehead and sit near her holding her hand in his forehead.

How was it ?

Do you like it?

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -4👋🏻❤️