Unleash Your Patronus Pt. 1

Note: For the benefit of the plot, there might or might not be a different Patronus that is not an option in the game. Extra: My character had the unicorn, which is interesting because I got a weasel at Pottermore as my Patronus. Please leave a vote or comment, it would be much appreciated!

Feathery light

Talbott had been discreetly keeping an eye on Y/N ever since the encounter with the hooded wizard that had petrified her. He couldn't help but worry about her safety, especially when she engaged in activities that seemed suspicious or potentially dangerous.

Even with Y/N, who happily made it her daily routine to visit him in the owlery just so she could recollect the day's event, even with his assurance that it was okay and that she shouldn't waste her time with him, which she only ignores.

So, when he saw Y/N hurrying towards the hospital wing, accompanied by Professor McGonagall and Tonks, concern immediately washed over him. He decided to follow them, determined to find out what had happened.

As they reached the hospital wing, he noticed y/n talking with Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey. He was relieved to see that she appeared well, but he was still curious as to why she was here.

His unexpected presence in the room surprised y/n, she was so absorbed with worry for Penny that it took her a while to notice him.

"Talbott! Why are you here? Are you sick? Injured?" Y/N asked, the concern in her voice becoming more prominent as she examined him for any signs of injury, even placing her palm on his forehead to check his temperature when she saw his face reddening as she focused her attention on him.

Unnoticed by her, Tonks had been watching their interaction, and when Talbott had made eye contact, she began to make playful kissing faces at him, causing him to reddened more, mentally counting backwards as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

He then removed y/n's hand from his forehead and reassured her that everything was fine with him, and yes, it was because it was hot today and he was running; that's why he was flushed. She then asked why he was running, and Tonks offered her two knuts by asking, "Hot? But there's sno—" he interrupted her. "Nothing bad happened to me. I saw you, Tonks, and Professor McGonagall rushing towards here, which is weird. So, I followed." y/n nodded in understanding, her attention shifting back to Penny's condition, who remained unconscious in one of the beds. "What happened to her?" Talbott inquired, concerned for his other friend.

"I just heard the news. We were waiting for her to wake up so we could talk," Y/N replied, tucking a strand of blonde hair on Penny's ear as she watched her with concern, her seat close on the bed, while Talbott was standing beside her. Tonks stood on the other side of the bed silently, showing that she was also worried for her fellow Hufflepuff friend. They discuss quietly the reason for Penny's condition as they wait for her to wake up.

Penny then woke up after a while, and they all helped her steady herself and assured her that she was safe inside the hospital wing. As Penny settled and was fine to talk, y/n asked what had happened. They patiently wait for Penny to tell them what happened.

Penny's voice, still groggy, filled the room. She looked around in surprise at their concerned faces and had to stifle a cry to show her appreciation for them. She also took notice of the close proximity Talbott was showing for y/n, which Talbott took notice of. Thinking that she'll get to that later, she focuses herself on the topic in question. Her memory of her experience was still hazy, but she remembers feeling unnaturally cold and chilly before everything went blurry and she lost consciousness. The missing pieces made them uneasy. The thought of something attacking students that rendered them unconscious and made them forget was concerning.