"don't let go of my hand."

-
Ethan was scared more than he's ever been in his life. He was hanging out the window, and Mindy was gripping his hand, trying to pull him up, but she couldn't.

Ethan's arm was getting tired, and he could tell that Mindy's arm was getting tired as well, but they were both holding on to each other tightly.

"Don't let go of my hand, Ethan!" Mindy yelled, and Ethan looked down before looking back up at Mindy, "Don't let go of my hand."

"I promise." She said, "Guys! Hurry up! I need help!" She shouted , "Mindy, my grip..it's slipping!" Ethan yelled in panick

"Don't let go of my hand!" Mindy yelled ,"Guys!" Fear was written all over Mindys face.

It was just supposed to be a normal night. They were just supposed to have a movie night. Mindy was supposed to be cuddling up to her girlfriend, Anika and Ethan were supposed to be cuddling with Chad while they ate cheetos and drank soda.

But they didn't have any snacks, so the others volunteered to go to buy some. Mindy and Ethan decided to stay back, and it was a mistake since Ghostface attacked them.

Mindy and Ethan managed to fight them off, but they were injured, and before ghostface left , he attacked Ethan once more, and Ethan fell out the window, but Mindy managed to get him in time.

Their hands were filled with blood, and it was causing their grip to loosen. "Mindy! Ethan!" They could hear Chad shouting, trying to open the door.

"Hurry up! Please -" Mindy cut herself as she felt ethan's hand sliding out of hers ,"NO!" She clenched her closed, sobbing flinching as she heard the sickening thud of ethan's body hitting the ground.

"Mindy!" The door was busted open, and Mindy sobbed, falling to her knees her back against the wall.

"Mindy, where's Ethan?" Chad questioned, rushing over, but Mindy quickly stood up, holding him back

"D- don't..don't look." She cried out, "Ethan!" Chad yelled, "I'm so sorry, Chad...his hand...it just slipped out of mine..I'm so sorry.." Mindy sobbed, and Anika pulled her into her arms, crying for her best friend.

Chad stood frozen, tears streaming down his face. The love of his life is dead.

"E.." He was going towards the window. He wanted to see him. He needed to see Ethan.

Danny and Sam stood in his way ,"Chad..don't do this to yourself." Sam told him

"I need to see him." Chad said in a quiet voice

"Not like that." Danny said, and Chad let out a sob falling to his knees. "Fuck!" He started to punch the floor in anger.

"Ahh!"
--------------------
Word count - 450

Short, but hope you enjoy