"you can see me."

-
Ethan Landry softly smiled as he traced Chad's jawline. Chad was sleeping, snoring away, and Ethan was really glad that he was getting some well needed sleep.

Ethan stilled as Chad stirred before he slowly opened his eyes. His dark brown eyes met Hazel eyes. Chad sleepily smiles, "Morning, E."

Ethan eyes widened ,"C-chad, you can see me?" Chad quickly sat up , his eyes widening, and he rubbed his eyes.

He stared at in shock and complete disbelief. "E- Ethan?" Ethan sat up ,"how?"

Chad reached his hand out and cupped Ethan's face, his eyes watering. "Baby? Is it really you? I'm not dreaming, am i?"

Ethan poked Chad's stomach, giggling ,"Did you feel that?" Chad chuckled , nodding his head ,"Yeah."

"How..Ethan, you're dead... how are you here? " Chad questioned, and Ethan placed a hand over Chad's.

"I've been here this whole time, Chad. I never left you." Ethan told him ,"then why couldn't I see you until now?" Chad cried

Ethan wiped his tears and leaned his head against Chad's. His eyes never left Chad's.

Chad pulled him into a hug, and Ethan hugged him back, tears sliding down his face.

Chad couldn't believe it. Ethan was here with him. He was supposed to be dead. Ethan died a year ago.

Chad couldn't protect him. Ghostface killed him, and Chad failed to protect Ethan. If he had a chance to do it all over again, he would.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry." Chad sobbed, and Ethan held him tighter. "It's okay, Chad. I forgive you." Ethan told him.

Chad should have never run out with Tara. He should've stayed behind and helped Ethan. He should've protected Ethan instead of Tara.

Ethan died because of him. He didn't even try and protect him, and Ethan is forgiving him.

"I should've protected you, I'm so sorry, I didn't." Chad started to rock them back and forth.

"Shh, it's okay, Chad. I never blamed you for anything." Ethan whispered , "but I ran away, and I left you. You and Anika died, Ethan." Chad whispered

"I know, and it wasn't your fault. I promise you, Chad. "Chad pulled back and looked down at Ethan.

"I missed you so much, Ethan." Chad said, and Ethan smiled ,"I missed you more."

"Impossible, I missed you more." Ethan giggled, and Chad smiled. He really missed hearing ethan's adorable giggles.

"I love you so much, Ethan. Don't ever leave me again." Ethan rested his head on Chad's shoulder, interlocking his hand with Chad's.

"I won't ever leave you again. I love you, Chad."
--------------------------------
Word count  - 433

Sorry it's short but hope you enjoy!