"you..you don't believe me."

-
Everything was normal, or at least it used to be normal. Ethan had a somewhat great life. He had great friends and a great boyfriend, but that all went away when his older sister and his father decided to avenge his older brother Richie.

Ethan almost died a few times. His best friend Anika died. His boyfriend Chad saved Tara instead of helping him. He couldn't blame Chad for that.

Ethan didn't even know what his family was doing until the last minute. He thought Chad was dead. He was stabbed so many times that it couldn't be possible that he was still alive.

Then he found out about Quinn and Wayne and what they were doing. "Why..why are you doing this?" Ethan questioned

"For Richie! She killed our brother!" Quinn yelled, Tara and Sam turned to Ethan with mixed expressions on their faces.

"Your brother was Richie?" Sam asked, "Yeah, but I have nothing to do with this." Ethan told her

"Chad loved you!and you did this!" Tara yelled, glaring at Ethan. "I didn't do anything! I didn't - I didn't know!" Ethan told her , tears streaming down his face.

He felt betrayed, angry , sad, and overall just tired. "You're a killer and a lair!" Tara shouted

"Tara!" Sam looked at Tara, who glared at her ,"he got Chad killed! He's a part of this!" Tara agrued

"I'm not! I didn't kill anyone! I didn't know!" Ethan told them, backing up from them.

"Ethan.." Sam started, and Ethan looked at her ,"you.. you don't believe me." He shook his head

"Anika would've believed me." He whispered before a gunshot rang out, and the sisters flinched.

Ethan fell to the ground, his head bleeding. He was dead, and the sisters looked at Wayne with shock looks on their faces.

"He was always a disappointment." Wayne said, and Quinn gasped, "Dad! What the fuck! Ethan wasn't supposed to die!"

"Oh, shut up! Ethan was nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a son! My son died because of her!" Wayne yelled, gesturing towards Sam.

Quinn glared at him as tears streamed down her face. "You know what? Fuck Richie! Ethan was my brother! You fucking bastard!" Quinn yelled before attacking her father.

Sam and Tara could only as they fought. In the end, Wayne won and killed Quinn. He was weak, and Sam took advantage of that. She killed him.

"Thank God the whole fucking family is dead." Tara mumbled and Sam glared at her ,"Ethan was innocent! So, no! Nobody's glad the whole family is dead! I'm not happy that Ethan is dead! He didn't deserve that. He had a shitty family, and that wasn't his fault." Sam told her before walking over to Danny as he walked in with police behind.

- -

Chad was being wheeled out on a gurney. He saw Sam, and she walked over to him. "I'm glad that you're gonna be okay." She told him.

"Ethan?" Chad questioned in a hopeful voice, looking around for his boyfriend. Sam grabbed his hand in hers, squeezing it tightly. She took a deep breath, and Chad feared the worst.

"Ethan didn't make it, Chad." Sam told him and Chad's heart shattered into millions of pieces.

"Ethan was innocent but his sister and his father.. they were Ghostface. Wayne..he killed Ethan." Sam continued,

"I'm so sorry, Chad." Chad didn't say anything as he just sat on the gurney. Tears streamed down his face, but he didn't make a sound , his face didn't show any emotion.

It was like he completely shut off. Sam let go of his hand and watched as they took him away.

She looked away and saw that they were taking Ethan out, and she couldn't see that, so she looked away.

"Sam?" Sam took a deep breath ,"I need to be alone right now." She told Tara before she walked away from her.

This was all her fault.

---------------------------------

Word count - 657

Hope you enjoy!