Room decorating

Fans pov

My eyelids feel slightly heavy as I open them, looking around at the slightly blurry tools and open sketchbooks and notebooks, sprawled across the floor. As I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes, I remember that I'm in test tubes lab. Now feeling more rested, I start looking for my glasses. 

"Ugh... where are they..." I wonder out loud, trying to spot any blue spots in my vision, and then tapping at them. They all turned out to be spots of dye and random objects that test tube never cleans up, and none of them were my glasses.

I rub my eyes again, like that even does anything. It actually just made my sight worse. I squint a little, trying to remember where exactly I put them. Was it on test tubes desk? Or did I just leave them on the floor.

Suddenly someone's hand lifts my face up. I look at the green blob in front of me, confused. My glasses slide on and my vision focuses, just to see test tube sitting in front of me. She takes her fingers off the rim and brings her hands back, smiling.

"Good morning, fan!" She exclaims happily. I try to ignore the twisting feeling that came in my stomach right after.

"Good morning! Oh and, thanks" I reply. She suddenly hugs me and my eyes widen. Mostly due to shock, I mean she's never this energetic. Maybe it's because of that one sip of coffee she had yesterday? Caffeine makes this girl go crazy. Or maybe she just got a good sleep for once. I wrap my hands around her, returning the hug. But a warm feeling starts to glow inside of me and my face is... heating up? 

Oh no, not again.

I let go of the hug, confused and worried, and she looks at me concerned. Her hands are still on my shoulders, and it makes me feel all... 

This better not be what I think it is.

"Uhh I really need to- uh- go to my room- yeah, my room. Well uh.. bye!" I splutter awkwardly. I stand up and run out of the lab towards the hotel.

Test tubes pov

I listen to fans footsteps get quieter as I sit there confused. What was that about? Did he have a weird dream? Or did he really need something from his room? I shrug it off while trying to find my notepad that I was writing on last night. But right next to it, I notice fans phone.

Fans pov

I almost bump into paintbrush while I rush into the room as they are leaving. 

"Woah fan, slow down" they say.

"Sorry" I say quickly.

"It's fine, I just don't want you tripping or something. Anyway, where were you last night?" They ask.

"I was in test tubes lab. Heh, you missed me?" I reply.

"Not one bit. Actually, I had the best sleep in my life" they tease. We laugh together before they ask me,

"So, you slept in test tubes lab? Don't tell me she stayed awake all night" 

"Actually, she actually slept well. She was so energetic this morning she even randomly just.. hugged.. me..." I say. I slow the last bit down, feeling butterflies for some reason. WHAT WAS THIS? WE LITERALLY HUG ALL THE TIME!

"Fan, you ok?" Paintbrush asks, raising an eyebrow concerned.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I stutter. I was still in a thinking blur.

"Your face, it's all red. You feeling ok?" They say.

"It is?" I reply, confused as hell. I touch my face, before remembering that you can't feel colour. But my face is very warm.