Crush fever

_______________

HAPPY NEW YEAR GMT + 0 PPLS!!

_______________

Fans pov

"What the.." I hear my sleepy voice slightly echoing in the room. My eyes squint because of the blurry brightness in the room 

It takes me a second to realise where I was.

I turn left to find myself looking at an intensely bright purple shine that was meant to be the portal, which makes me close my eyes completely.

Where are my glasses?

I start feeling around for them with my right hand, but when I lift my left hand up to do the same, something stops it.

It felt like.. it was hooked onto something.

I try my best to make out what it was, squinting my eyes (which I honestly don't know why I'm doing, as it makes my eyesight worse).

Then my eyes trace up to the dark line connected to the "hook", meeting a bright green blob.

Test tube?

Realisation hits me that my pinky was linked onto hers. After that, comes confusion. 

How did that happen?

But honestly, I didn't really care. It seemed almost a funny coincidence to me. Slightly chuckling to myself, I lie back down again.

But then, something else comes.

My stomach warms up suddenly. 

No.. it didn't feel like warming up. More like.. I was about to throw up, but in a comfortable way?

It happens for a second, and then it disappears.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, and I feel my pinky slightly move in hers. 

As it moves, the same "warm" feeling goes down my pinky into my palm. The palm almost felt like.. it was glowing.

But with no light.

But amidst all this.. for some reason.. the only thing I could think of was...

Why are her hands so..

Soft?

My stomach whorls again to the thought of her.

Why is this happening..

Many thoughts flow through my head. Some about her looks. Some about her smarts.

Most about stories I've read before.. and my realisation slowly comes that these weird feelings matched..

The love descriptions..?

Nah.. pshh. There was nothing about this weird.. glowy feeling in my palm right now..

Or was there?..

My eyes widen and I slightly sit up as I connect the dots. Or atleast.. try to..