Morning blues

_________

YO YO YO GUESS WHOS BACK

FANTUBE YESSS

JUST A HEADS UP, FAN WEARS GLASSES (this is still objectified) 

ENJOYY

_________

Fans pov

My eyes fly open as I cover my ears. Paintbrush shouts angrily as the room gets hotter by the second. I quickly reach my arm out to silence the annoying beeping alarm clock, watching the flames turn back to soft bristles that slowly fall onto paintys head and face messily.

"Uh- good morning?" I say, hesitantly.

"No, I'm not having a good morning, fan. I couldn't SLEEP." They say. But they calm their voice down and look at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's not your fault-.." they quickly apologize. I signal to them that I understand and get out of bed, putting my glasses on. 

Paintbrush gets up groggily and goes into the bathroom as I grab my phone to check up on my contacts. Test tubes name gets my attention, being pinned at the top. I text her a quick 'HEYY' before paintbrush comes out of the bathroom looking a TINY bit better.

"You go down to breakfast, I'll come in a second" they say. 

"Alright" I say, leaving the room and making my way down the stairs. I wasn't too tired today, even though that wake up call was sudden. I actually managed to stop researching about characters and shows in the dead of night. 

Which gave me a decent five hours of sleep.

When I reach the last step, I see almost everyone is already sitting at the dining table, except for test tube, paintbrush and I. I wonder where she is?

I check the text I sent her to find that it wasn't even delivered. So I turn back up the stairs and knock on her room.

"Hey, it's me 'tube" I call out. 

-no reply- 

I find the door unlocked and I open it, to a dead silent, empty room. I check the text again, still not delivered. Where is she?

Oh c'mon, I know exactly where she is.

I rush out the hotel lobby, assuring OJ that I'd be back in time for breakfast. Quickly running my way down to the soda can machine, I punch in the code and slide down into test tubes 'secret lab'. 

And sure enough, I find the lime green liquid filled glass tube under a bunch of metal scraps, fixing stuff around.

"Testy!!" I shout, my hands shooting up happily. My phone dings signaling that it is connected to the lab WiFi test tube built, which only I have the passcode for.

Cuz... I basically live off WiFi. And she's my best friend.

"Fan?" She says, sliding herself out of the metal mess. She wipes her hand on her forehead and waves, before walking up and giving me a hug.

"Why is your phone turned off?" I ask, releasing from the hug. She points backwards to her phone.

"Oh I just didn't want any distractions. You didn't need anything, right?"

"Nah. Just wanted to know how you were. How... long have you been here?" I ask, eyeing the suspicious amount of Dr. Fizz cans sprawled messily on the floor. She looks off to the side, smiling nervously.

"Oh fan, don't worry about that" she says awkwardly. I place my hands on her shoulders and pull myself closer, shaking her slightly. 

"Seriously testy. Did you sleep last night?"

She looks down guilty, before barely whispering "no". But she straightens up quickly, following it with a,

"But I can't sleep because I have too many ideas for this!" She says, pointing at a metal chair and scraps in the corner of her lab.

"What's that?" I ask. Even though it looks like literal trash she could probably build a time machine out of it. Even better things too actually.

"Oh! It's gonna be a lie detector. But not a lousy one, it gives you accurate results and can tell if you're only nervous or really lying!"

"Golly testy, that sounds so cool!" I gasp. She nods, before picking up her screwdriver again. But before she does, I swat her hand down.

"Hey, enough building. We have breakfast now" I remind her. She looks slightly saddened but doesn't say a word.

"Cmon tubey, we can do this after eating. You need your food" she looks unconvinced.

"I'll watch and help you in the lab if you come" I say, picking up and holding one of her hands in both of mine. Her eyes light up and she quickly replies.

"Really? Then let's go!" She says, rushing out of the place dragging me behind. I laugh at her antics and we walk back to the hotel. 

Paintbrush sits at their place with a cup of black coffee and plain toast. The most depressing looking breakfast I've ever seen. Test tube grabs some avocado and eggs for her toast while I get the butter and marmalade. The three of us talk and laugh -well, except for painty- and the place seems pretty chill for the morning. I even manage to sneak a spoon of sugar into paintbrush's cup.

Test tube starts falling asleep at the table and I have to poke her face to wake her up.

"You too, huh" painty says, offering her a sip of the coffee. She nods and denies but they insist, so she reluctantly sips a small amount. But coffee works too well on her, and while paintbrush grabs their second cup, test tube is itching for me to finish my food so that we can test out all the new ideas she is somehow quickly coming up with. I quickly wave goodbye to paintbrush as I eat my last bite, for test tube grabs my arm and runs out of the hotel.

"Woah testy, calm down!" I attempt to say. The wind in my face made it hard to though.

"Nope!" She says, running faster. We both reach the lab while talking an old story, in fits of giggles.

What a nice morning.

________

HEY GUYS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTERR

BIT SHORT BUT OK

NOW, MY UPLOAD SCHEDULE MAY DEPEND BC SCHOOL ASDGFHXFH, BUT ILL TRY GET IN ATLEAST A CHAPTER A WEEK

THANKS TO  @Onyx_Is_Weird  FOR THE COVER, REALLY APPRECIATE IT HEHE

1003 WORDSS

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT, BUT FOR NOW,

BYEEEE

_______