ALL - Thirty Six

It was a must for me to meet my friends at the cafe to have our monthly pamper day or else I would be damned by these two.

It was also a demand that I shouldn't be late that's why they made sure that I'll be here before them. They only got their asses off when I texted them that I arrived at our meeting place.

I got no choice but to avail a Chocolate Chip Cream and Banoffee Pie as I wait.

They became furious when they saw Deign's update on his Instagram. It was the picture he posted when we're together in the living room. It got a lot of buzz. It gained almost a thousand likes, knowing that we're not even celebrities. Yeah, it's probably because of Deign's popularity at school and at court. People who are close to us really did comment on how big that revelation was for them. Our classmates were really happy because, as they said, finally we become a real couple. Some even teased me saying "no more fangirling for Gia". Some of his fangirls even said "Deign, paano na ako? Paano na tayo?" But the most funny comment was from Indi with just an angry emoticon.

I wasn't able to contain my laugh and felt like someone's looking at me. But I was wrong, it was not just someone...almost all of the customers and crew looked at me.

I raised an awkward peace sign for disturbing them with my gorgeous laugh.

As soon as I finished my food and drink, my friends arrived and they both gave me a questionable and horrifying look.

"Ang aga naman. Mamaya na 'yan." I smiled. I grabbed their wrists and went out of the cafe.

While we're having a back massage they started grilling me with their questions. "How's Gavin?" Tanya started.

"I haven't talk to him since that night." I answered with eyes half closed.

"How did you tell him? Galit ba siya?"

I sighed upon remembering how obvious pain was in his eyes. "He's fuming mad. Pero alam na pala niya bago ko pa masabi."

Napa-aray si Tanya dahil sa masahe. "What? So ano 'yon, hinintay pa niya talaga na magsabi ka?"

"I doubt that. Iniwasan niya ako para hindi ko masabi sa kaniya ang totoo. Kung hindi lang si Papa ang nag-invite sa kaniya, hindi 'yon magpapakita."

"I feel sad for him. Ikaw naman kasi!"

I pouted. Yeah. I know, it was my fault but I did my best to fix it. It was hard for me to do such an act that I know will break my childhood prince's heart but I just grew up and changes occured.

And they both knew it already even before Deign post the picture. They can feel it 'daw' na something's going on between us until they confirmed it upon hearing our conversation way back then. Still, they didn't intervene and waited for me to say it. They just thought that it was something personal and if ever I need them, they would be there to listen and be with me.

"Bakit ang bilis? Gia, nanligaw ba si Deign?" It was Zoe's turn.

That was something I can not answer. "I don't know. Things just happened."

"In fairness ah, nakaya niyong itago 'yung relasyon niyo knowing Deign's attitude of being vocal and honest."

A smile slowly carved on my lips. "Yeah. It was really hard. Maaga gigising para magkita kami bago pumasok sa klase. Hintayan sa parking-..." Tanya didn't let me finish.

"What the hell? Eh magka-klase naman kayo." She blurted out.

Zoe tsk-ed. "How innocent, Tanya. Nakakaawa ka minsan."

"Tse! Anong inosente do'n?" iritadong sagot naman nung isa.

"Edi malamang may ginagawang milagro sa umaga! Jusko! That's their own version of morning exercise." Zoe's explanation was mixed with sarcasm for Tanya and mock for me.