E 1

Journal 27,
It's a nice sunny day and I visited the Amazon forest to experiment remedies that work for the Aztec culture that had been lost centuries ago. But as usual I find nothing.  I head to the helicopter saddened and I start to think.....maybe it's something bigger than an antidote. Like where did the snake even come from? I must search there first. 

Sire walked into the twins room where rumi sat alone . Sire sat by her and rumi lit up.
"You're hanging out with me now!" Rumi said hugging her .
"I'm sorry I wasn't a good sister  lately.  I've been trying to help daddy. ......I guess our sisterhood needs help too huh?"
"Yeah."
"How do we help it then?"
"I got an idea!"
....
The girl's sat on the patio with white dresses sipping tea. Sire and rumi were talking like sisters do as the guards listened and laughed at the petty comment's of feminine kind.
"You think I can get a guy like big brother Sheldon? Or daddy?"
"I think you can.  He's lucky to have a girl like you. " Sire answered meaning every word.  "Can I ask you something?"
"Anything!"
"What did the snake look like?"
"It was huge. And it was black and brown just like the one on the animal channel yesterday member?" Rumi explained and sire nodded.  She then wrote in her journal after farewells from the princess after tea.

The being is a python brown and black.  If I could search for the kind and meaning maybe I could find the reason.  A source.

Soee searched the description and it appears to mean the snake is a symbolism of someone who is strong and clever.  With thick skin. It could be a reflection of someone.  Sire then thought of someone ego fit those features.  Her father.  She then went to her father's room . He was listening to Tristan read the city report.
"Sire. Hi."
"HI Tristan.  Hi daddy. "
"HI star what brings you here?"
"Questions. "
"Shoot."
"So I've been digging and the serpent is a reflection of you. My theory proves that nobody can fully eliminate a strong person unless it's a weakness or him or herself. " Sire explained and Peter clenched his fist knowing the enemy was among them . White wood already warned him.
"Ĥave a carriage ready . Me and sure ar going to the city. " Peter suddenly said and Tristan hurriedly followed orders. Sire sat by her father who looked into nothing but his thoughts.
"Are you worried your highness?" Sire whispered.
"I am. But only for you ."
"Why ?"
"A womawilk explain it better.  She's a friend of me and your uncle Michael. " Peter answered.  He still looked very young . The blindness did not win in crippling him. Peter and sire walked to the tavern where Scarlett sires soon to be apprentice was working.  Scarlett saw them and she gasped for joy.
"SOPHIA!! SOPHIA! THE HIGHNESS IS HERE." Scarlett was very happy crying tears of joy.  She dearly cared for the two men and her heart fell hurt when she heard the news. Sophia rushed to them and she hugged him and Peter didn't hesitate to hug her back .
"Sire this is Sophia.  She's like a godmother to me and Micheal. "
"HI! I'm sire nice to meet you ." Sire said shyly.  Sophia held her hand and sire felt the atmosphere shift . Sire then saw the woman was not ordinary sge was of divine spirit.  Sire did not say it she kept it yto herself assuming she was a guardian 0f her father and uncle only.
"Nice to finally meet you. I have read your book and I must say I would've thought your father was pulling my leg saying you were 15." She said making sire blush.
"Well i....I try."   Sire stampers.  Scarlett nervously walks up .
"Your highness uh......can you .....can you sign my book?" Scarlett asked with red cheek bones of embarrassment.
"Sure! Glad to meet my young and old generation. " Sire said and she signed it and wrote in God we Trust and Sophia froze.
"I see." Sophia mumbled.  "Peter sit with us. " she said helping him sit and they all sat.
"So did hear about what happened?" Peter asked her.
"How could I not ? The town panicked for you and the little princess. " Sophia replied.  "Is she alright?"
"Yes. She thinks I'm Spiderman. " Peter answered making sire and Sophia laugh . "I don't regret it. I'll go blind a thousand times for my little girls." Peter said with such love sire had a tear fall. Sophia smiled at how much she loved her father. She then understood why the witches wanted to ruin it. They want their quarters to fall apart so they could take over. Sophia would not let them win. NEVER.