E 10

Tina was sorting books in the library and Aminadeel appeared and she smiled feeling his presence. He turned her to him and they kissed passionately.
"I came as soon as I could. " Aminadeel promised.
"I packed everything. " she whispered. "I even got your things from the cabin. " Tina said showing him she was thoughtful.
"Thank you darling.  Now let's go ." He whispered they rushed out sneaking to the carriage.  He and her left planning to runaway and start their life together like they promised . He saved up enough being sires protection and Tina saved up enough from working in the shop.
....
The couple bought an apartment in Paddington and they secretly signed a marriage certificate.  Tina was never so sure of anything in her life. After they married Aminadeel took her in his bed and showed her passionate love.  She bad never felt such love for him until then . She lay asleep in his arm's as he rubbed her skin .  Tina smiled loving his embrace. 
"Sleep is hard when you're touching me so sweetly ." Tina mumbled in her slumber and he kissed her cheek and just held her going to sleep. The mayor appeared in their yard and Aminadeel sensed it. He woke up Tina and they snuck to the back with their belongings.
......
Sire was reading in the sun leaning against Sheldon. He listened to her thoughts read with such expression.  Sheldon was busy drawing in a notebook. 
"Enjoying it?" He asked.
"Mhm. It's really good.  " Sire answered Enjoying feeling relaxed. Sheldon sat up sensing a presence that wasn't familiar. Sire got up with him and they saw Aminadeel and Tina looking half dead and bruised.  They helped them inside and they called Florida and Michelle.
......
Tina woke up startled.  Florida lay her back.
"Silence child.  "
"Aminadeel. " she whispered before Falling asleep. Florida put ointment on her bruises and Michelle did Aminadeel.  The couple slowly got better . Sire came in and Aminadeel was awake.
"You got married without inviting me?" Sire asked teasing him.
"No do overs your highness. " Aminadeel chuckled finding a friend in her. She smiled sitting with him.
"You almost died.  Your wife is strong.  I admire her. She looks younger than me."
"She's 17."
"Awwww. Young marriage is cute." She whispered to him . " You know who did this?"
"I do but I'll handle it." He said before sire interfered.  "My wife and I will deal with it together. " Aminadeel held Tina's hand.
"Aminadeel?" Tina called opening her eye's.  He lay beside her kissing her neck.  "You're alive. " she sighed thankful. Aminadeel told her he was very much alive and he couldn't die knowing he'd leave her behind. 
"My Tina. " he whispered holding her closely. He kissed her lips relaxing her.
"I'm tired."
"Sleep ." He said and she went to sleep.  Aminadeel thought of when she got hurt and he shook with anger. He wanted to end the mayor once and for all . Sire went to her grandparents .
....
She arrived in the main quarters and her grandparents and her father were having lunch together.  Sire stood in front of them surprising Judah.
She bowed because she was gonna ask of something of importance for her staff.
"Sire? What is it? Hazel asked setting her coffee down  .
"I want to go back to Whitewood your grace. "
"Forbidden. " Peter said overriding her request.  "I don't wanna to hear that towns name again. "
"Daddy."
"No ." Peter said again and sire turned to leave but she stopped and thought of her friend Aminadeel.  She would try harder.
"Prince Peter. " Sire said making her father pay attention.  He never heard her call him that in year's  . "May I speak now?" Sire asked having her mother's strength in speech.  Judah just watched to see how Peter would handle it.
"You may."  Peter said being formal matching her energy.  He was talking to her like an adult.
"you taught me if I feel like it's right when everyone says it's wrong to go with my gut.  And this time your highness I'd be wrong if I obeyed your order."Sire said in a gentle but determined tone .
"You want my honest answer?"
"Naturally your highness. "
"Technically speaking Sire you renounced your crown 8 month's ago. With that crown you have power to do what you see fit and it's no longer available. " Peter said and sire forgot about that.  She wouldn't look disappointed as Jason taught her.
"But I'm of royal decent.  Blood should be enough."
"But it isn't sy. The people will.see your crown gone and they won't respect you. I know because I've gotten mines taken counties times. " Peter told her and sire nodded and she turned to leave after thanking them for listening. 
"I'll see what I can do." Peter lastly said softening his heart as his father used too. She left with a smile.
"I'm proud of you sweet Pete. " Hazel said hugging him.
"Mom."
"What I am. You're a good father. " Hazel told him. He doubted it a lot.
"Sometimes I don't think I am."
"I've been there. But it's only because we tell them no a lot when they get older. Especially the daughters." Judah told Peter. Hazel smiled and looked at Judah.
"Remember when jade came to you just like that kenneth?" Hazel asked being gullible in gossiping with him.
"What was that about again?" Judah asked Enjoying these moments.
"She wanted to go with Micheal to the bearings but you said no It's not safe. " Hazel reminded him .
"She went crazy. " Peter laughed remembering that very well.
"That she did. Sire has a worse temper due to her condition.  I understand why she left. "Judah said.
"She wasn't wrong about our people either. They don't consider the fact we are human and we get tired and we don't always have the answers. "
"That's very true but she has to realize her part of the kingdom is her responsibility . Regardless of selfish people.  Just like when you were born sweetheart.  We didn't show you to the kingdom and they kept asking and rumors even spread that we gave you away , and I cheated,  the worst one was you died and we buried you under the castle. " Hazel explained and Peter had no idea this happened.
"I took it well. " Judah lied. Hazel made a high pitch hmm! Sound. Judah looked at his wife who was giving him a glare. "Fine I was furious only because they tried my wife and that shit wasn't right. " 
"Awww ken are you still upset?" Hazel asked holding his hand . He kissed ber hand.
"No."
"Okay." Hazel said being shy. Peter admired the love they had. He loved him and Michelle's relationship more. They could argue but still talk to each other about anything .
"FATHER! FATHER!" Sire shouted running to them.
"What Is it ?" Peter asked standing going to her.
"Aminadeel......is gone."
To be continued.