E 7

Sheldon and sire cuddle in her bed kissing whispering love language.
"Come home. "
"Tomorrow is my last day."
"This place is creepy and something isn't right. " Sheldon said and she then said she'd leave Tomorrow afternoon.  He said he'd pick her up .
"So swordssmith what have you made recently?"
"Glad you asked. This one is for you. Sophia said she added something to it but I can't tell ." Sheldon replied fascinating sire. She looked at the beautiful design of it. She then noticed the cross om the rose .
"Look right there. That's a cross." Sire said holding his hand . Sheldon looked  into her eye's. He and her kissed gently .
"I promised I wouldn't touch you but damn.....you look beautiful baby." Sheldon admitted rubbing her cheek.  "Would you let me?"
"Not until our wedding night. But if you are craving me I'll help you  ." Sire said and they kissed and sire grinded on him making him satisfied a lot. He moaned with her as he took off his shirt as they made out.  He and her went faster shaking the bed moaning loudly.  Sheldon pinned her down tasting her wetness . He licked his Lips when he finished making her taste what he adored.
"I'm not leaving you here." Sheldon said after she showered and came back with her wet hair. He dried it for her as he talked with her about staying  .
"Alright you can stay but just promise to not interfere with my research. "
"If it's dangerous I'm breaking that promise faster than you orgasm. "
"Stooooop." Sire scolded hitting his arm. They lay together cuddling and sire slept .Sheldon saw the woman in the blue dress watching the window.  He teleported outside and he looked around. 
"Child." A woman said and Sheldon looked behind him and saw a woman who looked to be 50 . "You are not safe here but you have to protect my grandbaby. " Katherine said and Sheldon understood who it was now .
"Sheldon ." Sire called sitting up.
"I'm coming.  Just sleep. " Sheldon ordered her and she instantly slept.  Katherine let him in the house and she began making tea
"Sheldon.  Hmm. Do I know your mama?"
"Uh.....she's not dead lady Katherine. "
"That's good.  I assume your father ain't here neither?"
"Oh he's here just not a good fit for my life."
"Ooooooh. I understand my assignment now. You aren't gonna like this one." Katherine told Sheldon.
"Why?"he asked and Katherine set his tea in front of him and she sat with him.
"Because the woman who your father had an affair with is apart of all this. " Katherine said and Sheldon sat back.
"I'm a swordssmith what can I do?"
"You were taught by your father how to use one pretty well. Probably as good as Jason and you're quite a master at a gun." Katherine said and Sheldon was shocked she knew .
"So what?"
"You don't want to do anything to be close to your father.  But your fiance needs more than a swordssmith.  Just think about it. Don't rush on it now just think on it. Good night. " Katherine said and she disappeared.  Sheldon sipped the tea thinking.  She was right after all
"Sheldon  . Are you gonna keep talking to yourself or come to bed . Damn it. " Sire groaned being a grumpy morning person.
"I'm coming. "
......
Sire woke up and Sheldon was doing pull ups. She stood watching him.
"Can I try?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Okay ." Sheldon said jumping off the high area . Sire got on and she began doing them and Sheldon was impressed.  "Not bad for my girl."
"Naturally my love. " Sire said jumping off the high area. Sheldon did a headstan and sire followed showing off. She did a cartwheel standing up and he did a backflip.
"Can you do that?"
"My father made a spunky daughter  ." Sire whispered doing a backflip.  She wasn't just smart she had spunk and Sheldon was fascinated.
"Can you climb a tree?" Sheldon challenged.
"Yep. Can you climb a tree?"
"Want a race?"
"Challenge accepted. " Sire said with joy.
She remembered when she was 5 tears old she wanted to follow her Auntie and uncle and father climbing the trees too.
10 years ago
Sire saw her uncle Micheal challenging her father to a tree climbing contest. Sire watched them and she wanted to climb too.
"Mama can I climb too?" Sire asked.
"Sweetie I don't know "
"I'll be safe!"
"Ask your father. " Michelle said worried for her. Sire went to her dad.
"Can I climb too daddy?" Sire asked and Peter hesitated but he saw her cute eyes and let her get on his back . He climbed up racing Micheal and Micheal won. Sire didn't like they lost so she requested a rematch against uncle Micheal . Peter allowed her.  Sire AMF Micheal raised and to Micheals surprise she won and she made funny faces at him making Peter laugh.
"Whose the winner now?" Sire bragged  .
"You are ." Micheal groaned and sire danced with joy and she fell off the tree she screamed falling and Peter caught her with Michelle teleporting to her. The parents caught her.
"That was scary oh boy!" Sire said relieved  . "I'm okay! Again again!" Sire requested making her father laugh.
"You scared us star."
"Sorry."
Sire was laughing racing Sheldon.  He chuckled happily being it was a tie. They sat together on the tree. Sire told him the story of her climbing the tree and he laughed hard at her falling and he ended up falling.  Sire teleported so fast her hair changed color as she caught him. Sheldon saw her wolf form before their wedding night but she changed back quickly.
"You're heavy. " Sire groaned falling now.
"Sorry." Sheldon said shyly rubbing his hair . He then noticed her eyes were green they switched back quickly and he couldn't wait to see the other half of her.
"Any fun kid stories you got?"
"Actually there is." Sheldon said and they talked about their childhood enjoying each other's company.