E 2

Sire was silent the entire ride back . She told the driver to take them to Sheldon and hers cabin. She got out helping her dad.
"You've been quiet this entire time. I think it's safe to say you're very upset."
"I am. "
"Why."
"Because it almost worked and I was selfish.  What kind of daughter am i?" Sire said sitting and Peter followed.  "I bet this whole time you thought of it and I was messing everything up."
"Not everything. "
"What do you mean?"
"Sire. When you get older you'll understand that your old man has messed millions of times before he got it right.  I got my crown taken 2 weeks after I became prince. "
"...you did? "
"You didn't know?"
"No. Grandpa always talks about you like you're amazing and flawless." Sire defended.
"Let me tell you then."
"Okay ." Sire was eager to listen as she was little. Peter then began to explain to her about the time he went into the bearings with no back up with denym and passion  and Micheal and almonzo. He told her she was 1 years old at the time .
"My father was furious. I took the full blame ."
"Why?"
"Because as a prince or any kind of hero you have to think before you make a decision.  Because it'll affect everybody on your team. The reason I left was because I was emotional about summer she's my best friend and her ex made her life a living hell. And also because he hurt my family.   Even though you feel you have a right to protect and defend the ones you love as an instinct......most of the time it's a bad call. " Peter explained thinking of the situation again.
"Like with rumi?"
"No. The bad calls are deeper than that. I could've started a war for the kingdom for summer who didn't know whose side she was on as kalvin explained to almonzo.  " Peter corrected.
"Oh. I don't know what I'd do in that situation.  Like if I made a Whitewood friend ......what should I do?"  Sire asked thinking of the possibilities.
"What your heart tells you after you rationalize the odds."  Peter informed her., "do you get it?"
"I got it. " Sire told him nodding. "I wish you could see the trees now daddy.  They look so pretty and orange. I can't wait for the snow."  Sire ranted excited.
"You think it'll snow?"
"I know it will." Sire said laughing with hope. "Besides it'll be an amazing birthday present for me from.God." Sire continued.
"I'll let him know." Peter promised as she lay her head on his shoulder. "1 month to go then you'll be crowned and married and all I get to do.is hear the amazement.  It sucks to be margo." He sighed.
"Daddy that's rude."
"She can't hear me." Peter said making his daughter shove him in discipline.
"I that my cousin???" A familiar voice called . "Ahhh!! Sire you're huge!!!" Passion Wallace shouted.  Peter stood and as he stood he felt that aggressive hug of her.
"What's up cousin. "
"The sky you can only imagine. "
"You got jokes." Peter said laughing and sire had a wide mouth of shock of how rude their dark humor was. "Where's John Henry at?"
"Him and Sheldon are discussing one last thing for her birthday.  And I! Have gotten you two hitch tickets for your honeymoon. " passion said excited.  Sire hugged her and ran to where Sheldon was. 
"I got you something too." Passion said.
"Oh no. "
"Just wait calm down. "
"Alright. " Passion took out the glasses Jamie and Tommy had made exactly for Margo so she can see when she put them on.
"Close your eyes."
"Girl I can't see the fuck?"
"Just close them damn. So extra!" Passion sassed. He closed his eyes and he felt her put on the glasses. "Glasses?"
"Shhh! Now open your eyes slowly please?" Passion begged being convincing.  He sighed and opened them slowly and he saw his cousin in front of him. He was stunned to death. "Well what do you see?"
"Those shoes don't match that outfit!" Peter said irritated by the choice .
"Well I was rushing because I wanted to surprise you. I just hope it won't be a trend." Passion said looking around to see if anyone was watching. "You can see ! We gotta tell sire!'
"No. She's not safe right now. No one can know. " Peter said and passion nodded.
"Your daddy and you have the same method of strategy. Be original. "
"He has never been blind so I got a plus on this one ash." Peter chuckled.  He then looked at the cabin and he smiled . It looked amazing. 
"I.must say......I'm proud of those two. They have lots of love to build this." Passion said looking around.  "Amazing taste too. The trees fit the yard wonderfully.  Whose idea was this?"
"Sires.  Ever sense she was 4 years old she wanted this property........I bought it for her last year. But I told her I wouldn't pay for the building because I wanted to see what she'd do and I am beyond proud. " Peter said . He then saw Katherine's name on her tire swing ledge.  Peter had tears.  Passion did as well. She hugged the swing as hugging her and she sobbed.
"I love you grandma. " she whispered and she saw Katherine standing with Harold in front of her. She gasped and ran to them but they were gone.  "Why'd they leave?" Passion mumbled and she saw sire and she understood.  They didn't want the person they were guarding to see them. Passion was happy they watched over sire and raven. Angels could do more than she could ever do.
"Are you okay?" Peter asked confused.
"I'm fine." Passion said and she said good bye to them in her mind. She'd visit them again.
.......